Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

Good win today, It's weird seeing defensive players in proper positions.
Are you liking Bruce again yet?

Hell of a 2 weeks.

Are you liking Bruce again yet?

Hell of a 2 weeks.

He had a helluva game today, guy was in on every play it seemed.

Can't believe the turnaround in his game since Norton was fired. The way he acted when Norton was fired I figured he would be playing the complete opposite to what he has these last two games.

The Bruce of KNJs defence could have fucked off for i cared, he was useless. The Bruce of Paganos defence is more than welcome to stay

He had a helluva game today, guy was in on every play it seemed.

Can't believe the turnaround in his game since Norton was fired. The way he acted when Norton was fired I figured he would be playing the complete opposite to what he has these last two games.

The Bruce of KNJs defence could have fucked off for i cared, he was useless. The Bruce of Paganos defence is more than welcome to stay
Im a big fan of his so Im really happy to see him getting after it. Immediate difference in Mack getting loose also. He had double digit pressures today.

Chargers back from the dead!!! See you soon, should be a good four weeks of football in the afc west.

No Peterson come Sunday and no Eli last week, wtf is going on in this NFL world, are there secret RAIDER fans among us in key spots!?

No Peterson come Sunday and no Eli last week, wtf is going on in this NFL world, are there secret RAIDER fans among us in key spots!?

Nice to see idiotic shit helping the Raiders rather than hurting them for once

Looks like no Coop this weekend. Shitty.

Need Lynch to eat.

Scratch that. Cooper is practicing.

Amerson too thank god.

Huge fucking game the first time they played this season. This game on Sunday is even bigger, unfucking real how this season has started, was, and now is.

Did ward get cut? He tweeted thanks for the opportunity

Either way, what a waste of a 2nd round pick. Reggie needs to stop taking these project guys so fucking high.

Either way, what a waste of a 2nd round pick. Reggie needs to stop taking these project guys so fucking high.
He keeps hurting his foot.

Idk dudes being a weirdo on his twitter. Let's hope so

Idk dudes being a weirdo on his twitter. Let's hope so
Him and the D-line coach got into it. Then he hurt his foot again.

Whatever though. Autry is coming on and MEJ has been rock solid on run defense. Like to see him get the pressures he was getting earlier but cant complain much.

Should have tried to trade him off somewhere. Hes got a nice ceiling but I dont think this is a place that can develop him right now.

Cooper travelling to KC, fingers crossed.

I think he will play. Even if hes just a decoy for coverage.

Back