Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

Should be down way more than 16, the offense will pick up and the defense will get tired. That or the offense continues to give up.

Done with JDR. No accountability whatsoever.

Holton has worse hands than Cooper but lets keep giving him the ball.

Expecting the same we gotta try harder and do things differently bs for the post game.

Reading Del Rios post game comments, and Jesus Christ what a fraud. He takes ownership over nothing, and he comes off as clueless.

The game that we absolutely needed and we shit the bed! This team got no passion out there! I’d honestly be surprised if we win one out of the last three!

The game that we absolutely needed and we shit the bed! This team got no passion out there! I’d honestly be surprised if we win one out of the last three!
Well that eagles game just became a bit more winnable.

Saw a stat today,

JDR, 180 games as a HC and not one division title

Well then this has shaped up to be a giant turd of a season.

Fuck this, I'm burning my lucky shorts.

Carr needs to stop playing so damn scared, he shits the bed as soon as there is a little bit of pressure around him. Who ever is wearing the #4 jersey now is not the same guy that was and has been wearing the #4 jersey in the past three seasons.

I really dont put anything on Carr. He makes an occasional shit throw but for the most part hes on point and his targets cant catch for shit. How many times hes hit them directly in the hands and it not be caught is mind blowing.

I really dont put anything on Carr. He makes an occasional shit throw but for the most part hes on point and his targets cant catch for shit. How many times hes hit them directly in the hands and it not be caught is mind blowing.

Carr played like complete shit yesterday and has looked average at best this year. He needs to step the fuck up and become the leader of this team. Start getting pissed off at these guys dropping easy balls, show some fucking passion out there.

If Jack and his staff are not fired after this season I fear that Carr and his big ass contract are gonna be a big regret by the raiders. I don't want Gruden as a HC but someone with his fire/passion is what this team needs. Wish we had a owner with money, Harbaugh would be fucking sweet!!!

Carr played like complete shit yesterday and has looked average at best this year. He needs to step the fuck up and become the leader of this team. Start getting pissed off at these guys dropping easy balls, show some fucking passion out there.

If Jack and his staff are not fired after this season I fear that Carr and his big ass contract are gonna be a big regret by the raiders. I don't want Gruden as a HC but someone with his fire/passion is what this team needs. Wish we had a owner with money, Harbaugh would be fucking sweet!!!
Had a couple bad throws and his targets let him down yet again. Interceptions not on hom yet again.

Dont know what you saw because he was livid yesterday and has been showing a lot of emotion like that all season. QB just get hilariously too much blame no matter what happens.

Had a couple bad throws and his targets let him down yet again. Interceptions not on hom yet again.

Dont know what you saw because he was livid yesterday and has been showing a lot of emotion like that all season. QB just get hilariously too much blame no matter what happens.

Just doesn't look like the same guy as last year. Like many others have mentioned, he looks very scared(if that's the right word) back there.

I just can't wait for Jack and his band of losers to be shown the door. The shitty thing is, even if he gets fired I don't think we a high quality replacement cause the raiders don't have that kind of cash to spend

Just doesn't look like the same guy as last year. Like many others have mentioned, he looks very scared(if that's the right word) back there.

I just can't wait for Jack and his band of losers to be shown the door. The shitty thing is, even if he gets fired I don't think we a high quality replacement cause the raiders don't have that kind of cash to spend
How the fuck can he look like the same guy when his well places balls are dropped constantly?

They have plenty of money to get a high end coach. Problem is who the hell is available. Other problem is that changing staffs constantly is how you ruin players.

How the fuck can he look like the same guy when his well places balls are dropped constantly?

They have plenty of money to get a high end coach. Problem is who the hell is available. Other problem is that changing staffs constantly is how you ruin players.

if they didn't extend Jack for 3 more years then yes they could afford a higher end coach. No way mark can afford to fire Jack and replace him with a quality coach. They would still owe Jack roughly 12m. Mark ain't rich, al wasn't rich, their source of wealth was solely the raiders.

Changing staff sucks but sticking with Jack is just as bad as constantly changing staffs.

I hated Musgrave but this is the same HC that choose not to bring back the OC of a top 5 offensive. The same HC that choose to keep the DC of a bottom 5 defensive. * Mind blown*

Back