Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

Carr, according to the reports that are out, is the worst QB in the NFL when the pocket is under pressure. This guy use to extend plays with his legs, where the fuck has that gone? The QB gets all the blame and all the glory, just the way it is because its fucking true. We all want Carr to succeed but for fucks sake, run out of the pocket, extend the play, don't pull an Eli Manning and crumble as soon as a big gust of wind blows by/near you. The guy has "happy feet" some will say, to me he just looks like a nervous baby deer that was just born on shaky legs. Yes, his receivers can help him out and catch the damn balls, and yes the O Line could do a better job but the QB could and needs to do a better job as well with extending plays.

Carr, according to the reports that are out, is the worst QB in the NFL when the pocket is under pressure. This guy use to extend plays with his legs, where the fuck has that gone? The QB gets all the blame and all the glory, just the way it is because its fucking true. We all want Carr to succeed but for fucks sake, run out of the pocket, extend the play, don't pull an Eli Manning and crumble as soon as a big gust of wind blows by/near you. The guy has "happy feet" some will say, to me he just looks like a nervous baby deer that was just born on shaky legs. Yes, his receivers can help him out and catch the damn balls, and yes the O Line could do a better job but the QB could and needs to do a better job as well with extending plays.

Rich Gannon recently was very critical of Carr, specifically his footwork. Can blame wrs and OC till blue in fave but fact is Carr is broken.

Raiders need to not fuck up the next OC, Carr’s future depends on it

giphy.gif

Obi to IR and hip surgery. Cooper probably going to get shut down once theyre eliminated also. MEJ out again.

What a disaster. Im ready for the season to end lol.

Lol this place is emptier than the Oakland Coliseum finna be

Turn out the lights, the partys ooooover!

Hoping JDR gets canned but I fear he will talk himself into sticking around.

His excuses,
- Norton
- Carr getting injured
- atrocious refine against Cowboys
- downing
- am I missing other possible excuses?

I still can't get over using a 4-5 time folded hunk of paper as a measuring stick....

I just read that derek boy got scared again and fumbled and thats why yall lost

AAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I guess dreams really do come true

Fitting way to lose that game, story of the season. Good news was classic Sean Smith showed up but of course too late in the season.

Hoping JDR gets canned but I fear he will talk himself into sticking around.

His excuses,
- Norton
- Carr getting injured
- atrocious refine against Cowboys
- downing
- am I missing other possible excuses?
The organization needs to stop screwing around with bum Offensive and Defensive coordinators as well as spend some money on a couple caliber defensive players. Seems like they’re still trying to use bandaids to fix the problems.

Who knows, maybe someone has a plan to go for broke when they move to Las Vegas.

That offensive gameplay early on was very bad, they lined up in the exact same formations for runs just about every run play. Single back with Roberts in motion to block.

Lynch being able to break off runs was a miracle once Dallas saw the same thing over and over, that play sheet on the other side has to look like a tecmo bowl playbook.

Fitting way to lose that game, story of the season. Good news was classic Sean Smith showed up but of course too late in the season.
Smith has played really well this season. Been overshadowed by the rest of the disappointment.

Who would have thought using a guy to his strengths would pay off....

Really means fuck all for the season but that was possibly the worst officiated game Ive ever seen.

Fuck that fumble out the endzone touchback bullshit. Not even a Raiders fan but fuck that shit and the fucking index card horseshit.

My mom only JUST started watching football this season and we were watching the game last night and my dad did this "uuuuhhh... what?" and my mom was like "how is that legitimate?"

What do you guys think of Shurmur as a HC?

Back