Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

Main issue I have with Lynch is he gives zero effort on pass plays when he comes out of the backfield.
Hes never been a pass catching back and its beyond stupid to try to make him one now.

Hes never been a pass catching back and its beyond stupid to try to make him one now.
I agree I think that's why it's bad to watch, they have 2 good pass catching backs. But I just see it as if they want him out there in a pass catching scenario then at least show some effort.

Carr is out 2-4 weeks. Knee caused a fracture.

Fucking oline has been stellar this year

So what now, and by now I mean long term.

Carr has looked shook ever since last years injury. Can't imagine how shook he is gonna be after this.

Time to get Lynch 20 plus carries a game and Richard/Washington a good amount too.

there's always next year. Feels like Jamarcus years all over again lol.

2 - 6 weeks he could be out, hope he is out just for a week or two at the most because this season could be a total waste if shit continues to go south with these next three games at home.

So what now, and by now I mean long term.

Carr has looked shook ever since last years injury. Can't imagine how shook he is gonna be after this.
What?

Looks fine. Just not getting the same protection. Carr isnt going anywhere lol.

Last edited:
What?

Looks fine. Just not getting the same protection. Carr isnt going anywhere lol.

I'm not saying get rid of him. He hasn't looked the same, he looks timid at times. Would hate to see Carr become a Romo.

I will shit bricks if we sign Kap

If he isn't back in 2 weeks it's safe to say it will be at least 4 weeks. No fucking way he comes back in 3 weeks against the Chiefs

No fucking way Kap is signed, they will roll with who they have now and they will actually have to come up with a good game plan. Not sure wtf happened with the play calling in the last two games but expect some changes because the offense that takes the field against the Ravens is not going to be the one we've seen the last two weeks. Take that as a good thing or a bad thing but these next three games at home are fucking huge, need to win at the very least two of them to stay relevant.

Time to get Lynch 20 plus carries a game and Richard/Washington a good amount too.

Do you think they can keep Lynch interested that long? Gonna need a lot of Skittles.

22135429_1693636574002605_4120737997491980236_o.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Karma bitch

Talking shit about you? Elaborate
He went on his little bitch ass social media and talked shit about the only people that actually paid money to support his bitch ass
The real fans, not you hang arounds

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Back