Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

2 losses and we're already back to the JaWalrus days itt.

Soda and diabetes is bad. Drink water kid
Meh I'm sure you'll die in a $17 liquor store robbery long before diabetes gets ya
Live it up
Drink all the juice boxes your wittle tummy can handle

Last edited:
Meh I'm sure you'll die in a $17 liquor store robbery long before diabetes gets ya
Live it up
Drink all the juice boxes your wittle tummy can handle
In you're head big-time.

4 games and already half of the sacks given up the entire season last year.

Ooof.

4 games and already half of the sacks given up the entire season last year.

Ooof.

At we're starting someone now that none of us really care about getting hit. Amirite?

At we're starting someone now that none of us really care about getting hit. Amirite?
Nah. EJ is my favorite QB in the league now.

So... does anyone think there's any truth to the rumors of the o-line dropping blocks?

I don't but if it is I kinda want to slap all of them because my fantasy team took a hit from it.

So... does anyone think there's any truth to the rumors of the o-line dropping blocks?

I don't but if it is I kinda want to slap all of them because my fantasy team took a hit from it.
I hope its true
I'm quite enjoying watching this team self destruct and tear itself apart
Looking forward to much losing in the future

Well thats true but in this instance I think I have a right to be bitter
You didnt lose anything, I did

I do feel bad for guys like you who supported this team, and by that I mean bought season tickets, even through all those dark years.

I do feel bad for guys like you who supported this team, and by that I mean bought season tickets, even through all those dark years.
By the way you're missing out big time
Ended up getting a luxury box suite for my birthday party tailgate extravvvvaganzzzza!!! that I was telling you about

@CutStryker (I think its you who I'm thinking of) got the whole Thizz Nation Vallejo Chapter coming through for the function
Even Mac Wanda, Mac Dres mom, is gonna be out there
Should be quite the affair

Back