Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

KNJ is fucking done after this season. Pagano needs to get in there and take control now. Absolutely horrible. Sean Smith doesn't resemble a football player anymore and Nelson eats shit. I'm all for tanking at this point. Gonna need to draft some top level talent to replace some of these cans.

Agreed. Norton HAS to go. Ive always been convinced he really has no clue on whats going on.

This season is so fucked.

@DSOTM @Revolver member how I told you guys I paid 600 bucks for tickets on my birthday to have a tailgating bash?
Sure ya do
Anyhoo that was before the season started and now that we decided to just get a luxury box I was gonna repost my tickets on Stub Hub
I just checked and my 600 tickets are now worth 135 dollars lol
And that was before they just lost another game right now
At this point I'll most likely owe Stub Hub money if I try to sell em so I'm jhust gonna give em away
This team just keeps finding ways to reem me good lol
You inviting to the suite?

It's been mad frustrating watching the past 3 weeks...smh...hoping they right this ship soon!

This is fun.

I never expected 12 wins this year but I also never expected what I've witnessed these last 3 weeks.

This team is severely lacking capable coaching

I never expected 12 wins this year but I also never expected what I've witnessed these last 3 weeks.

This team is severely lacking capable coaching
I'm not going to shit on them completely, especially since Carr is down but I saw how many close games they won last year and that shit's hard to replicate. I figured a drop of at least 3 games from last year.

Defense is still a major liability and something fucking strange has happened to a great o-line. Maybe losing Musgrave has hurt them more than anyone thought.

This is fun.
200.gif

No it is not. Leave this thread and take your tic-tac nutsack with you.

I'm not going to shit on them completely, especially since Carr is down but I saw how many close games they won last year and that shit's hard to replicate. I figured a drop of at least 3 games from last year.

Defense is still a major liability and something fucking strange has happened to a great o-line. Maybe losing Musgrave has hurt them more than anyone thought.

Yeah not sure what the fuck is going on. The talent is there, on both sides of the ball. I think coaching is a major issue.

3 weeks of this shit show could easily turn into the norm again in good old Raider land.
Unreal how awful they've become and how quickly they've gotten to this point, yet we are only starting week 6 of the season.
San Diego is a winnable game but will they win it?

I want a refund.

No idea why the defense cant play more than one game in a row but its fucking embarrassing.

First time OC
First time DC
Average at very best HC

Maybe a team of vets could overcome this but there is waaaaay to many young guys to overcome this.
Off your OC and JDR train already?

3 weeks of this shit show could easily turn into the norm again in good old Raider land.
Unreal how awful they've become and how quickly they've gotten to this point, yet we are only starting week 6 of the season.
San Diego is a winnable game but will they win it?
No

I want a refund.

No idea why the defense cant play more than one game in a row but its fucking embarrassing.
No more celebrating the fact that they raised ticket prices?

"Ummm thats what winning teams do and I'm happy to pay!!"

Member that?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

No more celebrating the fact that they raised ticket prices?

"Ummm thats what winning teams do and I'm happy to pay!!"

Member that?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Youre literally retarded huh?

That is what winning teams do. Never was happy about having to pay more.

Keep crying theyre leaving that shit hole stadium though. Boofuckinghoo.

Back