Raider Nation v27: Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aldon owes $79k in back child-support. Not a good look for someone wanting to get reinstated.

Vontae Davis is in Oakland.

Better be cheap or he can gtfo. Always hurt.

Vontae Davis is in Oakland.

Better be cheap or he can gtfo. Always hurt.

And has had a shitty last two seasons. He is like Amerson except worse. He'd be fine on the cheap and as a veteran depth player

Fuck Aldon and fuck Vontae.

Colvin would be a sexy pick up if the jags don't resign him

Can anyone explain why we got 4 additional picks in this years draft?

Need to take a bunch of these 6th rounders and move up.

Cant afford child support but can afford a rock this size lmao. Click the link and youll see it.

Cant afford child support but can afford a rock this size lmao. Click the link and youll see it.

Lol I mean for all we know the ring could be Cubic zirconia or moissanite. Meh, I'm going to be the lone voice in this thread and say I am happy for the man. He may be the biggest fuck up and has D-level public relations awareness but look at the smile on his face. Sometimes it takes a good woman to change a man's ways and maybe it can happen here and he can get back to playing football. Or he could just fade into oblivion with the love of his life and never play football again.....

.....which would probably best so we can stop posting about his stupid ass. Seriously, this guy hasn't played football in almost 3 years. Fuck'em

@PUO3 stop spamming Aldon Smith shit you can

Last edited:
I don't even consider this guy was ever a Raider. He played 1/2 a season in 3 years.

Fuck him

Its more of a joke at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back