Raider Nation v27: Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesnt.

If it were a $ issue they wouldnt be paying Jordy the exact same contract.
He needs to come in camp in shape. My only problem with him.
Lynch? He showed up “in shape”. Just a huge difference from being in shape and being ready to play an NFL season. That year off made it even worse.

Lynch played good last year considering he had a year off and a complete moron as a OC

People say hes a distraction, I don't recall him being in the news for typical bullshit last year. Other than the Peters incident, what did he do that was distracting?

Only time I remember him getting any attention was when he was dancing during the Jets game....and that was hilarious

It doesnt.

If it were a $ issue they wouldnt be paying Jordy the exact same contract

No shame in being wrong bruh. Just admit it. You'll feel better instead of trying to explain yourself away.

Patterson being traded to the Pats. I think that is really stupid.

Whoever the hell Ryan Grant is will probably be signed tonight.

Swapping 5th and 6th round picks. Stupid.

Patterson is one of the best returners in the league.

Seen the Cordarrelle Patterson trade to the Pats. Not that he balled out for us, but if the Pats have an interest in him it either means they definitely recognize the talent which they’re good for or they know in their Special Teams system he can excel. IMO

Hopefully Gruden has something up his sleeve other than that 5th round pick we acquired.

Hopefully Gruden has something up his sleeve other than that 5th round pick we acquired.
Gruden has 1998 football up his sleeve according to his own words. He was 8-8 in 1998 so it is looking pretty good.

Gruden has 1998 football up his sleeve according to his own words. He was 8-8 in 1998 so it is looking pretty good.
Pff, maybe he mentioned that. He also has been keeping up on the present bargaining agreement, in every facility and has had his finger on the pulse for all that time in commentating.

I’d rather have Gruden as coach more that 90% of HC’s in the league.

Pff, maybe he mentioned that. He also has been keeping up on the present bargaining agreement, in every facility and has had his finger on the pulse for all that time in commentating.

I’d rather have Gruden as coach more that 90% of HC’s in the league.
I am firmly in the camp that says that Gruden is a mediocre coach and his overall record is proof of this. However, that is one of the enjoyable parts of this sport, time will tell and we can all bitch and argue for the duration.

Patterson will not be missed

Patterson will not be missed
Not an irreplaceable (or even good) WR talent by any means but awesome to have an elite returner and trick play guy. Sure as shit dont want to see Richardson’s butter fingers doing it lol.

Ah well. Curious what the deal is with this Grant fella. I really dont recall hearing his name during the season but apparently put together a hell of a string of games out of no where.

I was just excited to see Patterson utilized on some quick slants, screens and drags ala Gruden style plus he was a decent blocker. Speaking of that, that's why Roberts is still around.

Hopefully Grant pushes Roberts to #4 WR.

Olawale traded to Dallas.

Edit: Swapped another of their 6th round picks for Dallas 5th round.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back