Raider Nation v27: Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really hope not. as i begin the transition into having the Raiders as my second favorite team (i live in Las Vegas), i really want to get rid of most of the dickheads. Lynch is right at the top of that list. I know he said he would retire before the move, but i would like himto leave early so i can ease into liking them. it will never happen as long as he is there
Gtf outta here with that transition bullshit.

Cousins has said he wants Denver to be interested in him according to reports.

Cousins has said he wants Denver to be interested in him according to reports.

And later he said Minnesota is his number one choice.

Who really fucking cares though, people acting like cousins is Tom Brady 2.0 or some shit.

Raiders are winning the west next year if cousins is or isn't in Denver.

Who really fucking cares though, people acting like cousins is Tom Brady 2.0 or some shit.

It would be awesome if Cousins goes to Denver and totally shits the bed.

Killer AV BTW.

Cousins is a huge upgrade over the current Donkey cans but their Oline is still suspect, Sanders is rumoured to be gone, Talib is all but gone and they still have a shit head coach.

I would love to see the Donks shell out 28m a year to cousins

He should retire. Scary amount of concussions lately.

Who has ever said he is TB 2.0 and if someone said that to your face how long did it take for you to stop laughing!?

Amerson has been released.
Saves 6 mil with no dead money left behind. Strange how he had one great year in between stretches of sucking. Of course concussions don't help.

Who has ever said he is TB 2.0 and if someone said that to your face how long did it take for you to stop laughing!?
Well that's hyperbole of course but he really does seem to be overvalued. Dude's going to rake in like 70 mil+ in like 3 years and honestly every time I have seen him play he's seemed half-assed as hell. He seems to have a pretty low ceiling for a guy raking it in like that.

EDIT:"half-assed as hell" is too much, I just think he's flawed and limited and overvalued.

Last edited:
Thought this was interesting. If Mike Tice hurts your feelings I cant wait to see what Chucky does.

Thought this was interesting. If Mike Tice hurts your feelings I cant wait to see what Chucky does.

The guy is best know for lending a helping hand with the death of Korey Stringer (believe that was the Vikings player) and being the coach of the Vikings when the infamous House Boat party better known as the Love Boat Scandal happened. Don't believe for a minute that players don't want to be coached, they just don't want to be coached by him. His style along with JDR's got old fast it appears.

The guy is best know for lending a helping hand with the death of Korey Stringer (believe that was the Vikings player) and being the coach of the Vikings when the infamous House Boat party better known as the Love Boat Scandal happened. Don't believe for a minute that players don't want to be coached, they just don't want to be coached by him. His style along with JDR's got old fast it appears.

Well said. Fuck Tice. Not that I was sad to see him go but he is the main reason Musgrave wasn't kept. From what ive heard Tice doesn't play well with other coaches

Well Im a lot less concerned with the WR position after seeing this. Could have other huge names become available also as cap casualties.

Bring Pryor home imo.
ufa.png

Well Im a lot less concerned with the WR position after seeing this. Could have other huge names become available also as cap casualties.

Bring Pryor home imo.
ufa.png

Christ, so many cans on that list. Landry is the only WR that looks appealing. AR15 and Watkins too but they'll likely be tagged. Cody Latimer might be somebody to look into as well.

Like you said, hopefully more will be available after cuts.

Christ, so many cans on that list. Landry is the only WR that looks appealing. AR15 and Watkins too but they'll likely be tagged. Cody Latimer might be somebody to look into as well.

Like you said, hopefully more will be available after cuts.
Weird take. Lee, Pryor, Moncrief, Richardson, Gabriel, Matthews all would be really solid additions.

I think the Rams let Watkins walk.

Weird take. Lee, Pryor, Moncrief, Richardson, Gabriel, Matthews all would be really solid additions.

Eh, I'm going to have to agree with HeirApparent on most of them. Pryor was garbage last year. I don't want him.

Marqise Lee is intriguing to me though. Jordan Matthews would be too if he wasn't so injury prone.

Will be interesting to see the cap casualties. Dez and DT could be cut. Kelvin and Risard Matthews potentially as well.

Eh, I'm going to have to agree with HeirApparent on most of them. Pryor was garbage last year. I don't want him.

Marqise Lee is intriguing to me though. Jordan Matthews would be too if he wasn't so injury prone.

Will be interesting to see the cap casualties. Dez and DT could be cut. Kelvin and Risard Matthews potentially as well.

Can't see DT being cut, Sanders is the one on his way out in donkey land.

Not very attractive if you are gonna try land cousins and you have no wrs

Lee, Richardson and Matthews won't solve the drops problem. Pryor and Moncrief were awful last season. Gabriel is too small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back