Raider Nation v27: Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carr has done what exactly? Put up one good season in four attempts? And that's with one of the best lines in the league.

Look, the sooner you realize that 2016 was just a fluke, the sooner we can all go home.

As of now it was indeed.

Whats that got to do with this discussion?
Well yeah 3937 and 28/6 doesn't happen every year but his other years were 3270 21/12, 3987 32/13, and 3496 22/13 so as disappointing as last year was saying "one good season out of four" is retard-level commentary. I mean Jesus, shut the hell up Diz.

Well yeah 3937 and 28/6 doesn't happen every year but his other years were 3270 21/12, 3987 32/13, and 3496 22/13 so as disappointing as last year was saying "one good season out of four" is retard-level commentary. I mean Jesus, shut the hell up Diz.
Oh man, 3200 and 21 TDs lmao.

Oh man, 3200 and 21 TDs lmao.
Ummm...I said last year was disappointing, especially for a QB with Carr's talent, but "one good season out of four"? So you're saying that Carr's rookie year wasn't a good year for a rookie QB? Just shy of 4000 yards and 32 TD passes isn't a good year?

Carr damn sure needs to play better than last year but that's one down year out of four. I understand how with Denver's QB situation you're desperately hoping that last year will represent the rest of Carr's career but you're really reaching with your "Carr sucks" campaign.

Ummm...I said last year was disappointing, especially for a QB with Carr's talent, but "one good season out of four"? So you're saying that Carr's rookie year wasn't a good year for a rookie QB? Just shy of 4000 yards and 32 TD passes isn't a good year?

Carr damn sure needs to play better than last year but that's one down year out of four. I understand how with Denver's QB situation you're desperately hoping that last year will represent the rest of Carr's career but you're really reaching with your "Carr sucks" campaign.
He doesn't suck. He'd just be the 3rd best QB in the division if Captain Kirk decided to come to Denver.

Them's facts.

He doesn't suck. He'd just be the 3rd best QB in the division if Captain Kirk decided to come to Denver.

Them's facts.
No, that's an opinion and you're welcome to it even if you've been provided with stats that don't back it up.

But if Denver wants to pay him 28 mil or so per year great, we'll see how he stands up against AFC west pass rushers and we'll find out.

Are you going to admit that your "one good year out of four" thing was talking out of your ass though? I'd say a QB that puts up 1 out of 4 pretty much sucks, at least on an NFL level.

No, that's an opinion and you're welcome to it even if you've been provided with stats that don't back it up.

But if Denver wants to pay him 28 mil or so per year great, we'll see how he stands up against AFC west pass rushers and we'll find out.

Are you going to admit that your "one good year out of four" thing was talking out of your ass though? I'd say a QB that puts up 1 out of 4 pretty much sucks, at least on an NFL level.
I don't consider 3k seasons that good. Putting up 3k with 30 TDs is impressive.

OK and I don't want to run this conversation into the ground but you dismissed a season where Carr threw for 3987 with 32 TDs and Cousins has never thrown 30 in a season. His yardage over the last few seasons is impressive of course. I still think Carr is by far the more talented QB and I would certainly rather have him than Cousins on my team but of course I'm going to say that, right?

Them's facts.
No it isnt lol. Itd be quite the competition though. As has been shown, repeatedly, every single metric shows how close it actually is.

Do touchdowns or yards win games?

To be fair, if I were the Broncos or a fan Id happily pay Cousins.

Hes a damn good QB and you dont come accross free agents like that frequently. A young proven franchise QB hitting the open market is nearly unheard of these days.

billbored.gif

Do touchdowns or yards win games?

To be fair, if I were the Broncos or a fan Id happily pay Cousins.

Hes a damn good QB and you dont come accross free agents like that frequently. A young proven franchise QB hitting the open market is nearly unheard of these days.
Definitely I think you could win a SB with Cousins if you have other pieces in place and Denver certainly has the D although the window may be starting to close a bit.

Of course I'd much rather watch Denver roll with the Qbs on the current roster and maybe an unproven rookie while that D gets old.

I'm not sure what specifically you responding to here but yeah, when all of your arguments have been countered go with the yawn gif. Well done.

Seabass is gone. Loved that guy. #17 pick was fine with me and he delivered,

@Dizzy As I said before, stay gold. The fact that you are in a Raider thread is telling. I would tell you to go to your own thread, but.....oh....

giphy.gif

Its time.

They really did Seabass a solid by paying him his full years salary on his way out the door. Classy move they didnt have to do.

Seabass is gone. Loved that guy. #17 pick was fine with me and he delivered,

@Dizzy As I said before, stay gold. The fact that you are in a Raider thread is telling. I would tell you to go to your own thread, but.....oh....

giphy.gif
Lol at some vagrant talking about fan bases. Hope they don't have to end up tarping off seats in Vegas too.

The drunk tourists wandering in off the streets might save you though.

Lol at some vagrant talking about fan bases. Hope they don't have to end up tarping off seats in Vegas too.

The drunk tourists wandering in off the streets might save you though.

Mark Davis got a new stadium. He had to suck some Goodell dick with having to play in Mexico city and London and giving away HOME games in the process. It helped that J Jones has always been a friend of ours.

@Dizzy Hey go to any major city in the world and yell "Go Broncos!"

giphy.gif

That's a weird thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back