Raider Nation v28: Gruden’s Grinders

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Mychal Kendricks coming in tomorrow. That would be a boss pickup. Makes for a solid LB rotation.

Would you guys want Dez if we got him on a team friendly one year deal? I'd be willing to take him under those circumstances.

Dude will come in motivated af to prove himself, that's for sure.

Would you guys want Dez if we got him on a team friendly one year deal? I'd be willing to take him under those circumstances.

Lol no

Absofuckinglutely.

Absofuckinglutely.

Lord knows that disappointing can copper isn't going to be much help. Dez would be good for y'all.

I may be a tad salty over his fantasy stats last year.

Lord knows that disappointing can copper isn't going to be much help. Dez would be good for y'all.

I may be a tad salty over his fantasy stats last year.
Coop is a weirdo.

Looking forward to seeing the trio though. You could do a lot worse than Cooper/Bryant/Jordy.

Interesting quote from Jared Cook about the Gruden experience so far.

“You kind of enter it cautiously a little bit at first. But, I think he definitely has guys buying in. I mean, I bought in for sure, because he knows what he’s talking about and you can tell a difference in a coach that knows what he’s talking about and a coach that does not. He knows what he’s talking about.”

I wonder who he's referring to who doesn't know what he's talking about.:rolleyes:

No, he’s a Trainwreck ready to happen

Hmmm...this doesn't strike me as good news but it's pretty funny-

“We had five offensive linemen who were between 30 and 40 pounds heavier than when they left the facility last season,” Raiders strength and conditioning coach Tom Shaw told the Athletic. “They were eating whatever they wanted and were doing nothing.”

WTF guys? You don't need millions of dollars to get fat and do nothing. Come check out the South sometime.

Article here-
https://www.silverandblackpride.com...ed-up-30-and-40-pounds-heavier-this-offseason

Hmmm...this doesn't strike me as good news but it's pretty funny-

“We had five offensive linemen who were between 30 and 40 pounds heavier than when they left the facility last season,” Raiders strength and conditioning coach Tom Shaw told the Athletic. “They were eating whatever they wanted and were doing nothing.”

WTF guys? You don't need millions of dollars to get fat and do nothing. Come check out the South sometime.

Article here-
https://www.silverandblackpride.com...ed-up-30-and-40-pounds-heavier-this-offseason
Pretty obvious a lot of them gave up last year.

Nope, he hasn't been the same after the injury. And we have plenty of receivers, we NEED defense.

RAIDERS cut Heckenberg QB that was acquired from the Jets

Little safety action

If they acknowledge that he's at a disadvantage due to his size, why don't they move Joseph to FS? Give him a chance to succeed.
Hes getting moved around. They like Gilchrest is getting a lot of love also.

Should be a competitive position.

Shouldn't this thread be called Gruden's Geezers?

Off to a great run if true.

Confirmed true.

Back