Raider Nation v28: Gruden’s Grinders

Lol. Please keep pretending to have liked that pick when it happened. Its comical.

Never said I like it, I said it wasn’t the sexy pick and that I understood it cause penn is old AF and LT was a need

Never said I like it, I said it wasn’t the sexy pick and that I understood it cause penn is old AF and LT was a need
So then you didnt like it? Just like the rest of us?

Fuck off your high horse. No one liked that pick.

So then you didnt like it? Just like the rest of us?

Fuck off your high horse. No one liked that pick.

Didn’t like it, didn’t hate it. Difference giving the pick a chance before the guy even takes a snap and shitting all over it like some.

Didn’t like it, didn’t hate it. Difference giving the pick a chance before the guy even takes a snap and shitting all over it like some.
Yet youve bitched and moaned about reaching over and over and over again. All of a sudden its different now.

Gotcha.

Yet youve bitched and moaned about reaching over and over and over again. All of a sudden its different now.

Gotcha.

Big diff between reaching like MEJ, Hayden, etc and a guy who was projected to be a possible top 20 pick. Raiders traded back as far as they could to get their guy, wasn’t the reach you make it out to be. If I’m not mistaken the Raiders had the LT the 9ers drafted ranked higher than Miller, it was a case of 1a and 1b. Whoever was on the board they were taken

Keep up the hard work Bruce!

To be fair MEJ wasnt a reach, him and Menelik Watson were both 1st round grades that slid, just shitty luck. Miller played good, now Osemele is struggling quite a bit 2 games in.

Positive note is Carr made history, passed Gannon for highest completion % of all time with that many attempts. Carr was focused and confident.

To be fair MEJ wasnt a reach, him and Menelik Watson were both 1st round grades that slid, just shitty luck. Miller played good, now Osemele is struggling quite a bit 2 games in.

Positive note is Carr made history, passed Gannon for highest completion % of all time with that many attempts. Carr was focused and confident.

I’d have to go back and look but I’m pretty sure mej was a reach. Everyone was saying wtf and who is this guy when he was picked.

Embrace gruden and the rebuild boys cause it’s gonna get uglier before it gets better.
Got a feeling Bruce Allen looms

Never mind on MEJ he was around a 3, my bad. Either way whether they miss or hit on the picks theres no turning back, hoping for Bosa but that means a very shitty season for raiders or bears which is possible for both lol

You guys think Carr is around for the long term future plans?

Reggie as good as gone after this season.
Don’t be surprised to see Carr gone in a year or two.

I’m surprised you watched the entire game. Thought for sure you would have checked out at half time
Nah, that was just your defense.

He also loved and praised the fuck outta Mack.
Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Carr doesn’t make it to Vegas.
He didnt spend a single day with Mack.

Carr and Gruden are together every day. Fits right into Gruden’s offense. Id be highly surprised, assuming no devastating injuries.

He didnt spend a single day with Mack.

Carr and Gruden are together every day. Fits right into Gruden’s offense. Id be highly surprised, assuming no devastating injuries.

I get that, I’m just saying prior to OTAs gruden was pro Mack. Saw a video and gruden again said they need to figure out a way to get to the Qb, blitz more, etc,etc. Kind of looked like he was holding back a smirk/shit eating grin while saying this. He don’t give two fucks about what anyone says

Apparently Joseph has been riding the pine cause he is in the dog house for not learning the play book and constantly being out of position

Back