Raider Nation v28: Gruden’s Grinders

3 games in a row the raiders have not scored a 2nd half point.
Mack ain’t changing that. This on gruden and the offense
Zero pass rush and shit run defense allows teams to come back from big deficits.

Guess thats too hard to comprehend.

Zero pass rush and shit run defense allows teams to come back from big deficits.

Guess thats too hard to comprehend.

That doesn’t excuse the zero points they have scored in the 2nd half.
They gave up 41 yards on the ground today. That not good enough for you?

Guess that’s too hard to comprehend

That doesn’t excuse the zero points they have scored in the 2nd half.
They gave up 41 yards on the ground today. That not good enough for you?

Guess that’s too hard to comprehend
Is the Raiders defense better with Mack? Yes or no?

Defense makes stops, offense gets more cracks. Idiotic move by the team and theyre paying for it now. Fuck Gruden.

Is the Raiders defense better with Mack? Yes or no?

Defense makes stops, offense gets more cracks. Idiotic move by the team and theyre paying for it now. Fuck Gruden.

Lol so it’s cause Mack isn’t there that the offense isn’t scoring cause they are not getting enough opportunities. Lol shut the fuck up with this shit. Keeping twisting shit around to fit your points.

Again, this team has scored ZERO fucking points in the second half. Spin it however you want

Gonna be pure comedy when Hue comes back to Oakland to slap the hapless Raiders around

We would have won every game this season if we had a fucking pass rush.....

Offense has sputtered in second half but we have been leading games and the defense gasses and gets burnt on big plays.

This team is much better with mack....look at the bears lol.

Lol so it’s cause Mack isn’t there that the offense isn’t scoring cause they are not getting enough opportunities. Lol shut the fuck up with this shit. Keeping twisting shit around to fit your points.

Again, this team has scored ZERO fucking points in the second half. Spin it however you want
There is a tradeoff. The offense has to show the fuck up in the second half, but the defense has to make a stop also.

Or, maybe even pressure/hit the QB. Imagine that.

Gonna be pure comedy when Hue comes back to Oakland to slap the hapless Raiders around
Were about to hit an all time low lol.

Letting Mack go when it was clearly an ego contest took the heart out of this team. It's Gruden's legacy. Fuck that piece of shit. Fuck Gruden.

There is a tradeoff. The offense has to show the fuck up in the second half, but the defense has to make a stop also.

Or, maybe even pressure/hit the QB. Imagine that.

The defense has played well enough to win the last two games. It’s by far a elite defense but played good enough. Offense needs to step the fuck up

We all wanted Mack as a Raider.
We were all excited as fuck to see him with a real defensive coordinator.

Pass rush has been non existent but yet the D as a whole as played pretty good.
I’m not sure how much input Olsen has being the OC but this fucking pathetic.
This is 100% on Gruden and Gruden alone.

Oh and fuck Cooper. What a massive disappointment he has become. You guys see that lazy sack of shit just stop running when Carr threw it deep to him and the dolphins ended up with the pick?

Cooper cant be off this team fast enough for my liking. Wanted him gone 2 years ago.

I liked cooper when we drafted him but he has turned into a massive bust. This team has a lot of question marks at every position and that includes Qb. Carr is in his 5th year and still making bad decisions with the ball.

Gruden is trash. Good thing he got a 10 year deal. Fucking stupidest shit ever.

I think we can perhaps best the browns but I won't hold my breathe lol.

Browns by KO in the 3rd

Back