Raider Nation v28: Gruden’s Grinders

Conley and Joseph played well, they look alot more disciplined as if late especially Conley, saw he was the number 3 rated corner before the Chiefs game.
Yeah it's funny how putting them on the damn field has improved their performance isn't it?

Carr's performance the last 7 games:

66.97 Comp%
1471 Pass Yds
9 TD
0 INT
99.2 Rtg

Just give him a RT and some weapons and he should be good to go next season.

Carr's performance the last 7 games:

66.97 Comp%
1471 Pass Yds
9 TD
0 INT
99.2 Rtg

Just give him a RT and some weapons and he should be good to go next season.
Hope hes successful with his new team. Hes gotten a raw deal with these jerkoffs.

Parker is probably the worst tackle in the league right now.

Carr the last 8 games:

68.1 Comp%
1793 Pass Yds
11 TD
0 INT
102.7 Rtg

I think Gruden finally fixed him. He's baaack!!!

Hes settling into the system finally not trying to do too much.

Imagine carr with real receivers lol

Wow a win for both bay area teams....

Hell definetly froze...

Peace reggie I'm not sure if I'll miss him or not.

Ya, cant say Im surprised. Whatever.

Conley/Joseph/Carr/Cook are all Im really paying attention to now lol.

Gruden quote on Carr:

“You know, he tries to do everything you ask him to do and he wants to do it by the book – read this play like that, go through this footwork – he really wants to do it by the book. I probably, I felt maybe I inhibited him. Free yourself, free yourself from me, free your mind, trust your instincts and go play. Don’t overthink these plays, don’t overthink these situations. I just didn’t want to paralyze him with too many thoughts. I just wanted him to relax, go play and trust his instincts and his abilities and trust his preparation and that’s what he’s done."

See like I said: Let the man strut and do his thing. And get him some protection and weapons

tenor.gif

I'm happy with how conley and joseph have been looking. Wish they would've fired reggie before the season, after t he 2014 draft his drafts haven't amounted to much(aside from joseph and conley). But mostly I blame him for KNJ; the defense has always been an issue and only kept getting worse with Ken at the helm; reggie should've cut ties with that dude earlier.

Next thing they need to do is get rid of Tom Cable, let him go ruin another teams oline, Seattle drastically improved when he left.

Back