Rainbow Six Siege

Discussion in 'Video Game Forum' started by OCGSC, May 24, 2018.

1. Gregolian

Gregolian .45 ACP Platinum Member

I refuse to play this game without at least two other friends in a squad.

OCGSC likes this.
  2. method115

method115 Steel Belt

What are you playing on? Never seen it that bad. The worst I've seen is people getting toxic if were losing. I play with my cousin and sometimes have to Reign him in as he tries to go way off track while are team starts getting taken out 1 by 1. Since the steam summer sale just happened though there is a lot of new people in the game right now so that's been helping I think.

3. TKing

TKing Brown Belt

Ps4, been random stretches of kids teamkilling/voting and pissed off that someone took who they wanted and how someone didn't get the right attachments for their guns. Its just solo casual so I that's most likely why, my friends that play are on different work schedules so I rarely get to roll with a familiar squad.

To be fair I've had a few games with people that sounded like adults and it was chill games so it's not all bad. There was just a span of games where team killing and voting out random people was out of control.

4. method115

method115 Steel Belt

Ah yea that's one of the things I've noticed moving from console to PC. Barely any kids on PC. Not that I was really bothered with the kids on PS4 anyways.

5. U O E N O

U O E N O Underrated Legend. Siver HOF 2022

I played Bronze during the Canadian, Brazil, and the health seasons. It sucked. Bronze/Silver is weird. You got solid players who were dealt a bad hand during placements or getting matched up with idiots. You got people on smurfs. You got people who aren’t complete retarded for copper but still go 1-7, 2-6 every match because they just suck. I can’t count how many 7 round matches where I had to sweat out 10+ kills just to get a win. Gold is where you know everyone takes the game serious and people for the most part are skilled