Ramp up to WWIII

Jake the Muss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Putin and the Islamic community are not happy with Trump's Jerusalem move:

Last edited:
In before....aww heck I don't even know.

Anyways welcome to making a thread where turds will roll in here and mock you.

It's not surprising that Putin would use this to his/Russia's advantage though. I mean it makes sense on a lot of levels.

connordofukinnuthin.gif

Colin-Farrell-Shrug-In-Bruges.gif

Had to come at some point I assume.

It will at least take another 20 years for Germany to be ready again for America/UK to conspire again with the Communists to bait Germany into a defensive war.

Putin and Islamic community not happy with Trump's Jerusalem move.

Yeah, now that Trump is making decisions for the Israelis. Decisions that the Israelis should be making for themselves. Imagine the President of another country telling us Americans that he is placing his Embassy in Miami, not Washington D.C. He wants Miami to become the new capital of the U.S. We just nod and say nothing. Why are the Jews and Israelis quiet on this issue? Boy, the Israelis are smart when it comes to getting what they want, but try going against their wishes and watch the 'winning' begin. How about returning the uranium you stole from the Americans a few years back. The U.S. did not say you could go nuclear. At $3 billion in U.S. aid per year, you do what the U.S. tells you to do. That is my tax dollars going to Israel.

Putin is on a Mid-East trip. How is that leading to WWIII? Will the Russians be arming the Arab countries with nuclear weapons? Syria, Egypt, and Turkey could purchase nuclear weapons from Pakistan.

Big nothing burger once again. Wasn't it rumored that the saudis covertly accepted this move by trump?

And if russia wants to go to war they better do it soon. They can't really afford a world class military for much longer

Oh, well! We had a great run these 6000 years but I guess it had to end just as we got great emojis on Sherdog and Red Dead Redemption 2 coming out soon!

Yeah, now that Trump is making decisions for the Israelis. Decisions that the Israelis should be making for themselves. Imagine the President of another country telling us Americans that he is placing his Embassy in Miami, not Washington D.C. He wants Miami to become the new capital of the U.S. We just nod and say nothing. Why are the Jews and Israelis quiet on this issue? Boy, the Israelis are smart when it comes to getting what they want, but try going against their wishes and watch the 'winning' begin. How about returning the uranium you stole from the Americans a few years back. The U.S. did not say you could go nuclear. At $3 billion in U.S. aid per year, you do what the U.S. tells you to do. That is my tax dollars going to Israel.

Putin is on a Mid-East trip. How is that leading to WWIII? Will the Russians be arming the Arab countries with nuclear weapons? Syria, Egypt, and Turkey could purchase nuclear weapons from Pakistan.
To be fair, isn't all the Israeli "capitol stuff" like their congress and supreme court in Jerusalem?

Maybe Russia will destory the entire ME. Problem solved.

Putin is on a Mid-East trip. How is that leading to WWIII?

Well just that both sides are playing a dangerous game. If the Israelis make moves to get rid of the Palestinians in Jerusalem the situation is going to go nuclear.

Doesn't look good for the West, to be honest. Middle Eastern and North African destabilization threatens Western Europe and we may see a wave of totalitarianism if there are stronger waves of migrations and wars.

putin wont do shit

That's what people were saying about Ukraine, The Crimea, and Syria. Dude is definitely up to something.

To be fair, isn't all the Israeli "capitol stuff" like their congress and supreme court in Jerusalem?

The capital of Israel is in Tel Aviv. It should remain there. There is no need to move the capital, unless you want trouble. I wonder what Americans and the U.S. Congress think about the President's decision. Do they even care?

Well just that both sides are playing a dangerous game. If the Israelis make moves to get rid of the Palestinians in Jerusalem the situation is going to go nuclear.

Well, the Israelis have been moving Palestinians out of Jerusalem and Israel since 1948. I don't see the situation going nuclear. Jewish control over the Temple Mount was another bad decision a few months ago. 69 years of the same shit. Not much sympathy or empathy for the Arabs from the Jewish camp. Seems like not much was learned from Nazi Germany in WWII.

Again, "The question to be asked is how long can the history of anti-semitism and the Holocaust be used as a fence to exempt Israel from arguments and sanctions against it for its behavior towards the Palestinians, arguments and sanctions that were used against other repressive governments, such as South Africa? How long are we going to deny that the cries of the people of Gaza... are directly connected to the policies of the Israeli government and not to the cries of the victims of Nazism? You cannot continue to victimize someone else just because you yourself were a victim once, there has to be a limit." Edward Said

We need a Palestinian state. There is nowhere else in the Middle East where you can be killed for leaving the faith, being gay, get smacked around for being a woman, etc. no, this will be the only one.

Back