Ramp up to WWIII

I definitely don't buy anything abiG is selling in this thread.

What do you think all of this predictive programing is for? They always show you what's going to happen or what they are going to do in movies and TV shows.

I'm not saying you, but anyone who blows all that off is intentionally and willfully being ignorant.

And yes I know what the next question is, "What are you going to do about it"

My answer, Put my whole faith and trust in Jesus Christ. *For me to live is Christ and for me to die is gain* *to be absent from the body is to present with the Lord*

Well said.

The Jews/Israelis took Jerusalem and Palestine by force with the help of Western powers. It is now theirs by the right of conquest and what was taken by force will only be taken back by force so all this talk of claim and who did what first is nonsense.

The UN and the 'Nuremberg Principles'. <Lmaoo> Does anyone listen to what the UN has to say anymore? Make all the rules you want, who is going to enforce them? Yes, lets review what the Israelis were doing in Israel on 9/11 when the eyes of the world were focusing on New York city. Lets review what happened to the USS Liberty in 1967.

He is Christian from the Russian Orthodox Church. According to Putin, his religious awakening began after a serious car crash involving his wife in 1993, and a life-threatening fire that burned down their house in 1996. Don't forget that as head of the KGB this was the most ruthless man in Russia at one time. He does respect Trump for being a 'hawk'. Not a pussy, I mean 'dove' like Obama.

What is Jerusalem worth?

You stole my video link!

No we can't, but all most people there want is to live in peace, Jews, Christians and Muslims, everything else is propaganda. And this is pretty much how it was there for centuries... and then came zionism.
Jews aren't a race, idiot. The Palestinians can convert to Judaism if they want. Wouldn't that be a laugh!

Jews aren't a race
I would agree, but many Jews in Israel, especially in the racial colonies themselves, (the settlements) disagree completely. And the problem is, in way they are correct. Go look for yourself for the demographics of the Jewish only cities in Palestine. It is actually pretty amazing what you will find. Or better yet, go there yourself and open your eyes.

Jews aren't a race, idiot. The Palestinians can convert to Judaism if they want. Wouldn't that be a laugh!

She did not say they were bright boy. You are a Jew and don't know that there are Palestinian Jews? Not just Palestinians, but other Arabs who are also Jewish. Blacks in Ethiopia (that would be in Africa for the geography challenged) are also Jewish. @abiG is Jewish by the way.

Fuck it.

Lets go ahead and do WW3.

I think we will come out okay.

the donald cucks putin just like bush did tony blair.

You should also read what Jewish historian and researcher, Lenni Brenner put together.

The Stern Gang -- throughout the group's short lived history, it never saw more than one hundred members and did not reflect the views of mainstream Zionism.

Lenni Brenner takes a very complex and dark time in history and twists it to make claims and draw conclusions that are, at best, delusional and paranoid and at worst, a pure expression of hatred and furthering of an egotistical agenda.

Brenner's central thesis is based on his belief that the 'Zionists' co-acted with the Nazis so that a Jewish state would be created in Palestine, even if that meant a genocide against the Zionists' own people - the Jews. Through Brenner's suggestion, today’s Zionists should bare responsibility for the Holocaust and Israel should not be supported.

In reality, the Nazis' primary objective was to destroy the Jews in Europe, one way or another - a goal they almost accomplished via "The Final Solution."

So, I take it your views on the Zionist movement to be very 'left-wing' and oppressive. I think it goes against the views of what most Jews and Zionists believe. I think you would be part of a minority. By your point of view there is a split within the Jewish community. Kind of like the split we saw with the Christians in regards to Catholics and Protestants. Later: Baptists, Pentecostal, Lutheran, Presbyterian, Methodist, Episcopal, Mormons, etc.

Interesting. Do you have a source? The only Hitler Jewish relocation plan I am aware of were the ovens of the concentration camps. It would take too much time and logistics to accomplish -- live Jews being relocated. Concentration camps were a fast, cheap, and easy solution -- both gas chambers and ovens. 24/7 death factories.

I haven't looked into the validity of David Cole's claims, but his perspective gives food for thought.

Also, I do not discriminate against good people. I have Jewish friends, colleagues, and mentors that I respect and care about, and I have gained great insights from Kabbalah teachings.

Last edited:
She did not say they were bright boy. You are a Jew and don't know that there are Palestinian Jews? Not just Palestinians, but other Arabs who are also Jewish. Blacks in Ethiopia (that would be in Africa for the geography challenged) are also Jewish. @abiG is Jewish by the way.
As I said, Jews aren't a race. They can be any race. I happen to be white. I have met black Jews, Arab Jews, Asian Jews etc. I don't care what she is.

It will at least take another 20 years for Germany to be ready again for America/UK to conspire again with the Communists to bait Germany into a defensive war.
LOL at the last German war being defensive..

I haven't looked into the validity of what David Cole said, but his perspective gave food for thought.

The Holocaust did not exist. Yeah, let me add that to my list of other conspiracies:
. Man never landed on the moon.
. The U.S. government caused 9/11.
. Elvis is not dead.
. Kennedy was shot from the front.* -- actually true.
. Area 51 has frozen aliens.
. The Earth is flat.
. Jesus was not the Messiah.
. Bigfoot is roaming in Washington state.
. Hitler fled to Argentina at the end of WWII.

The Holocaust did not exist. Yeah, let me add that to my list of other conspiracies:
. Man never landed on the moon.
. The U.S. government caused 9/11.
. Elvis is not dead.
. Kennedy was shot from the front.* -- actually true.
. Area 51 has frozen aliens.
. The Earth is flat.
. Jesus was not the Messiah.
. Bigfoot is roaming in Washington state.
. Hitler fled to Argentina at the end of WWII.

I'm not going to fight you. David makes a lot of great points, and I haven't seen anyone debunk him after all of these years.

Zionist give Jews a bad reputation. I can understand where AbiG's is coming from.

I would not expect anything too immediately, but I would predict, as this plays out, that a rocket will be fired or there will be a suicide bomber and it will be blamed on all of Palestine. Regardless of the evidence, the media will declare the IDF's story to be absolute fact and Israel's bombs will reign supreme yet again.

If it moves past the point of regional conflict and another nation grows some balls and finally says no to the zionists, then God only knows where this ends.

Yes, and that exposes the war criminality in and of itself. Jerusalem is not even part of Israel and never has been.

You think the Palestinians are pissed? Picture for a sec, a White Christian sect decides to go down to Mexico, stick their flag in the middle of downtown Mexico City, and claim that land as their own... let alone because God said so.

Can anybody on here tell me that the Mexicans would be fine with that?
Was Jerusalem the capitol of Ancient Israel? Wasn't Jerusalem the center of their whole world and center of their faith, what with the temple mount being there? I mean both sides have a religious faith telling them that is their home land, their promised land. Both are willing to die for it.. So who do we decide has the better claim to it? How about this, which group evolved into modern humans in that area first? The Jews or the Palestinians?

Back