Rampage Paid Up

So Chael is not a man of his word (which wouldn't surprise me), or the deposit thing is a joke ?

He’s the self proclaimed “badguy “
You’re not supposed to trust him or like him..

and chael isnt? and was 40 pounds smaller lol
Actually looked it up and they are both 40 yo and both have had around 50 fights - yet somehow Chael still looks decent while Page is a shadow of his former self. Go figure.

Actually looked it up and they are both 40 yo and both have had around 50 fights - yet somehow Chael still looks decent while Page is a shadow of his former self. Go figure.

tbh page was always on or off i think eh was veyr overated did msot of his stuff n pride n ufc hed win a fight and lose a fight they act llike he was just this killer brawler he koed chuck and wandy and thats it really he always sat back and didnt press the action much and got away with it due to having good tdd so chael was able to get him down still that says alotttt about chael and even threw with him

since chael switched camps to gracie barra hes been alot better hes really learnt the jujitsu game and his strikings coming along well hes evolving finally but its a bit late sadly i think you might be surprised in his next fight what he tries to do
he can take fedor down at will fedor isnt a guard player he will only try for kimuras which chael can stop easily due to his passing style and low posture

tbh page was always on or off i think eh was veyr overated did msot of his stuff n pride n ufc hed win a fight and lose a fight they act llike he was just this killer brawler he koed chuck and wandy and thats it really he always sat back and didnt press the action much and got away with it due to having good tdd so chael was able to get him down still that says alotttt about chael and even threw with him

since chael switched camps to gracie barra hes been alot better hes really learnt the jujitsu game and his strikings coming along well hes evolving finally but its a bit late sadly i think you might be surprised in his next fight what he tries to do
he can take fedor down at will fedor isnt a guard player he will only try for kimuras which chael can stop easily due to his passing style and low posture
For a guy who used to trash talk Brazilians Chael is really in love with BJJ. :p

Just wait till he wins the whole thing. Then we'll all be surprised for the rest of time.
That would be a miracle. But Bellator's HW tournament is so weak that it's actually possible..

Of course he paid, it's clear Rampage can't stop Chael from taking him down.

For a guy who used to trash talk Brazilians Chael is really in love with BJJ. :p

he obviously did it for money and fame come on also chaels a smart guy and realized he needed to learn it more team quest was a bunch of older wrestllers from late 80s early 90s who wernt very well rounded tough but lacked solid striking and bjj

now they are mostly at the Gracie barra portland apparently tbh idk why chael didnt a long time ago really get into practicing bjj for his fights if ur a wrestler shouldnt u wana learn amazing slick guard passing and fast subs? also making sur e u dont get caught in a sub jake shields was the first real example of good wrestling and good bjj together and look how great he was and he had 0 striking

he obviously did it for money and fame come on also chaels a smart guy and realized he needed to learn it more team quest was a bunch of older wrestllers from late 80s early 90s who wernt very well rounded tough but lacked solid striking and bjj

now they are mostly at the Gracie barra portland apparently tbh idk why chael didnt a long time ago really get into practicing bjj for his fights if ur a wrestler shouldnt u wana learn amazing slick guard passing and fast subs? also making sur e u dont get caught in a sub jake shields was the first real example of good wrestling and good bjj together and look how great he was and he had 0 striking
I generally agree with what you are saying but you should really work on your punctuation... no offense.

That's pretty funny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back