Rams vs Chiefs MNF

Makes sense for you to pick them. I thought you was a Rams fan before they moved to LA.

I like the fact the team is finally finding success but I hold a grudge against the front office. Even so I think it will be a really good, highly intense game. I look forward to seeing it.

You little shit.
Hill is an outstanding receiver and is incredible to watch. I dont give a shit though, he deserves to have his brains scrambled and bones broken.

Donald needs to sack the shit out of Mahomes.
Tall task. The guy outran Von a few times.

Itll be interesting though. DT’s have a shorter space to cover than DE’s do and Donald looks like he was shot from a cannon on most snaps.

Chefs will win big tonight. Lambs defense is garbage. Even more than the chefs.

Tall task. The guy outran Von a few times.

Itll be interesting though. DT’s have a shorter space to cover than DE’s do and Donald looks like he was shot from a cannon on most snaps.
Yup if the Rams want to win they need AD to be the game changer or the Chiefs just gonna tee off on them. and peters needs to be way better

Rams defense sucks. Wade has blocked out all the good plays on his chart w/ bbq sauce and ketchup.

Games that are nothing but offense are worse than games w/ nothing but defense imo. Both types of games are boring but it's hard to get excited about two one denominational teams when there have been so many shoot outs league wide already.

Hope the Rams win but I'm really hoping the Chiefs, Can Diego, Shitsburg, etc stay healthy enough be beat the pats in the playoffs.

Jesus what a game. Still recovering from yelling so much at the bar

Rams by a field goal.

Anyone else notice the refs fingers were yellow by mid second quarter? They were throwing that flag so much the colour began to transfer.

Back