Rams vs Chiefs MNF

Suppose there is an argument to be made, but I dont think many would agree with it.

More will now after Goff just beat him heads up in a duel..... without even being able to use Gurley much because of his ankle.

More will now after Goff just beat him heads up in a duel..... without even being able to use Gurley much because of his ankle.
No they wont. Judging QBs based on their games vs the other is really stupid and a piss poor measuring stick.

Mahomes threw 46 times, 71.7% completion, 478/6/3, 117.6 PR, 10.4 YPA.

Goff threw 49 times, 63.3% completion for 413/4/0, 117.1 PR, 8.4 YPA.

Both fumbled twice. Mahomes clearly had more turnovers, but he was more efficient literally across the board elsewhere.

On the seasons

Mahomes has 67.7% completion, 3.628 yards, 9.2 YPA, 37 touchdowns, 10 INTs, 117.9 PR.

Goff has identical 67.7% completion, 3,547 yards, 9.3 YPA, 26 touchdowns, 6 INTs, 113.5 PR.

Then you can take into account this is Goff’s third season as a starter, and Mahomes first. Mahomes has 11 more TDs on only 10 more attempts. Lastly, Mahomes has about 100 more rushing yards and another rushing TD more than Goff.

I hate the Chiefs and I wish Mahomes were a massive can, but there isnt overwhelming evidence for saying Goff is better.

Last edited:
Back