***Randa "Quiet Storm" Markos SHERDOG Q&A #1***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randa, I know you got the fight with Carla coming up, but stylistically, how do you feel you'd match up with Claudia? or the champ Joanna?
I think believe that Styles make fights. Claudia and I would make a great matchup because we are very similar in a lot of ways but I think I would make a better match up against Joanna cuz my stand up in coming along pretty well and my takedown are a little different then what she has faced. But that just my opinion

Hi Randa. Thanks for joining us. You have a lot of fans on here!

Who is the most intimidating/intense sparring partner that you have experienced?

When you were at Tristar you seemed to have a cool partnership building up with Dori Yeats, I was looking forward to how that developed you (and possibly her) in fighting. Any chance you'll work with her again?

Did you ever take her down in practice? :D
3/8
Dori is so damn tough. I don't know if I took her down but we got some good rounds in.

Hi Randa. Thanks for joining us. You have a lot of fans on here!

Who is the most intimidating/intense sparring partner that you have experienced?
Hmmmm not sure. I don't think there is anyone I've ever turned down a match with at the gym no matter how big or what gender

Hi Randa, do you have an explanation for this?

Carla-Esparza:-TUF-20-Finale-Fighter-Salaries--03.jpg

4b978eaa90e3583045a6b59a8c67b5f1.jpg

???
Hahaha omg!!

hello, do you think psyching an opponent out before the fight plays a big part in getting a win?
how far ahead of a fight will you stop strengh and conditioning, given the weight cut.
also can you give carla a good dig from all of us at sherdog?

hey randa what would you tell someone who is hesitant to follow WMMA because of the perceived skill difference between men and women in the UFC

Hi Randa !! Rooting for you to time Carlita´s constant and ,dare i say, boring faints!! :D
My serious question is : We know you gonna kill the cookie, the question is , will you cook it before you eat it ? :D
Can you share with us some of your favourite fighters ? Past and Present ?
Thank you very much for taking the time and have a great performance in the fight.
Cheers

I feel people do that because they have their own insecurities, but it can play a big part if the person is not mentally strong.
Conditioning is a big part and I would just take her down about two weeks before

hey randa what would you tell someone who is hesitant to follow WMMA because of the perceived skill difference between men and women in the UFC
Watch a few fights and give it a chance before you judge

Hi Randa !! Rooting for you to time Carlita´s constant and ,dare i say, boring faints!! :D
My serious question is : We know you gonna kill the cookie, the question is , will you cook it before you eat it ? :D
Can you share with us some of your favourite fighters ? Past and Present ?
Thank you very much for taking the time and have a great performance in the fight.
Cheers
Chuck Liddell, anderson silva,Forrest Griffin, ronda, gsp.

Twice now we've seen female fighters at Invicta FC cut off most of their hair to make weight right before weigh-in. You have quite a lot of hair, Randa, have you ever considered what you would do if you were just a little short of making weight right before a weigh-in? Would you cut off your lovely hair to make weight?

Can I get a follow on twitter? lol

war randa! are you looking to hunt the sub vs a wrestler like carla, knowing that she's going to be chasing the takedown? btw, you are one of the most beautiful fighters in the game!
Definitely always looking for the sub. She is known to go for takedowns and hold me there but not overlooking her stand up or subs. All I can say is bring it. And thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back