Random Decisions You're Still Bitter About?

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
For me it's Rani Yahya vs Masenori Kanehara

mmadecisions.com has the media scores completely split: http://www.mmadecisions.com/decision/6322/Rani-Yahya-vs-Masanori-Kanehara

I just don't get the split media scores. The entire fight was Yahya holding on to Kanehara while Kanehara punched him.

According to fightmetric, Kanehara outlanded Yahya in total strikes 136-27. (36-9 rd1, 50-12 rd2, 50-5 rd3).

One of the worst decisions ever imo. Yahya had no control, no close submission attempts, and Kanehara was the only one doing damage.

Another similar fight was Vaughan Lee vs Motonobu Tezuka. Lee outlanded Tezuka 164-17. Somehow one of the judges gave the fight to Tezuka.

Hendo Bisping 2........ imo anywhere but England Hendo wins

Last edited:
For me it's Rani Yahya vs Masenori Kanehara

mmadecisions.com has the media scores completely split: http://www.mmadecisions.com/decision/6322/Rani-Yahya-vs-Masanori-Kanehara

I just don't get the split media scores. The entire fight was Yahya holding on to Kanehara while Kanehara punched him.

According to fightmetric, Kanehara outlanded Yahya in total strikes 136-27. (36-9 rd1, 50-12 rd2, 50-5 rd3).

One of the worst decisions ever imo. Yahya had no control, no close submission attempts, and Kanehara was the only one doing damage.

Another similar fight was Vaughan Lee vs Motonobu Tezuka. Lee outlanded Tezuka 164-17. Somehow one of the judges gave the fight to Tezuka.
Randy-Rizzo 1
Hendo- BS-Ping 2

C.B. Dollaway vs Tim boetsch one of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen

C.B. beat the shit out of Tim

Kampmann/Sanchez - Diego's face looked like hamburger afterwards.

Hendo/Bisping 2 - Like Streeter said, anywhere but England Bisping doesn't get that decision.

Gouti vs Sage. Gouti easily out-wrestled him and rocked him on the feet, but didn't get the win because he didn't do enough GnP... Sage was rewarded the whole fight by hometown decision for a bunch of rapid punches from the bottom when he was outclassed everywhere else.

Diego Sanchez/Ross Pearson is at the very top for me.

Diego Sanchez vs Takanori Gomi is a bad one
Nick Ring vs Riki Fukuda is an even worse one.

I have no idea who you're talking about, but looking at those stats, it's sounds like some bs.

Platinum Mike Perry vs Felder

It was a clear UD for the Platinum one

How could I forget rampage/machida?

Also in boxing GGG vs Canelo.

Back