Random hilarious and weird wrestling videos, photos and memes

Andy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've spent a lot of time over the years watching funny wrestling clips on youtube while high.

These are some of the funniest videos that have made me laugh or say WTF the most so hopefully other wrestling fans will like them also.

The Sandman is amused to learn about Raven's various bodily defects....

Guy does awesome Jake The Snake impersonation at a drive thru....

Random Rick Martel parking lot 'incident' video (I found this purely by chance a few years ago when I was watching road rage videos)

One Man Gang temporarily resurrects the Akeem gimmick and competes in a dance-off at an indy show....

Someone booked Sgt Slaughter against this totally clueless jobber who didn't even know how to run the ropes properly. I think it was some kind of rib they played on Sarge....

Heidenreich vs a fat fake Doink The Clown in the most bizarre and crap wrestling match I've ever seen....

Feel free to post any vids, photos or memes that made you laugh the most, or anything weird is good too.

Last edited:
What the fuck is wrong with Jim Neidhart? Dude looks like he's either tweeking really bad or he's trying to catch flies like a frog....

X Pac seriously injures his butthole during a match....

The Hardys get drunk and mess around with a police tazer....

Luke Gallows telling a crazy story about wrestling in Nigeria....

This is the match he talked about. Brace yourself....

Performing WWE finishers through tables in public places....

New Jack trailer for some kind of fake reality TV show about bounty hunting that thankfully never aired. If you think these arrest scenes are real then I have some magic beans I'd like to sell you....

Last edited:
I posted this in the Botch thread, but I always thought it was hilarious. Rachel Ellington (Rachel Evers in NXT) no selling Christi Jaynes, in the beginning, so Jaynes just decides to do nothing, and Ellington just lets her pin her for the win.

A couple of Cornette stories:

Last edited:
I posted this in the Botch thread, but I always thought it was hilarious. Rachel Ellington (Rachel Evers in NXT) no selling Christi Jaynes, in the beginning, so Jaynes just decides to do nothing, and Ellington just lets her pin her for the win.

Yeah it's always pretty awkward when someone stops completely during a match. :D

Bruiser Brody stopped selling for Luger during a cage match they had. Luger just got scared and walked to the back.

Jim Duggan and Matt Bourne stopped selling for each other once too.

BeCfItQIMAEiOOn.jpg

hogan.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah it's always pretty awkward when someone stops completely during a match. :D

Bruiser Brody stopped selling for Luger during a cage match they had. Luger just got scared and walked to the back.

Jim Duggan and Matt Bourne stopped selling for each other once too.
The Brody-Luger video is pretty funny

The Brody-Luger video is pretty funny
Yeah Luger was shitting himself...Brody was a lunatic. Imagine being locked in a cage with him when he started acting weird :D

The Iron Sheik pisses his pants during a radio interview....

719ae32b68fa39eb4861148af22bb05b_view.jpg

Last edited:
Daivari literally chokes the piss out of a drunk fool on a train....

Last edited:
Anyone good at photoshopping? That thing in The Berzerker's mouth is begging to be turned into a joint....
bezerker_party_USE.jpg

Marty Jannetty wrapped in a rug....
tumblr_n58njvzmw31rg89a6o1_5001.jpg

Jannetty holding some titties....
hqdefault.jpg

Jannetty holding some processed meats....
tumblr_nfyloyzF8f1rvs8x5o2_r1_1280.png

Jannetty considers a career change....
C6kpfyhWwAAIO66.jpg

Jannetty considers incest....
fwE6v6f.jpg

How drunk and high does Jannetty actually get?....
C6Fv7CFWYAAtfiV.jpg

Last edited:
Lmfao at Heidenreich. Dude was in LOD and feuded with the Undertaker(headlined the first Fight for the Troops special). look at him now!

Lmfao at Heidenreich. Dude was in LOD and feuded with the Undertaker(headlined the first Fight for the Troops special). look at him now!
He looks like he's eating well enough.

Maybe he just wrestles in that parking lot and gets paid in waffles :D

Back