Randy Couture disgusted with camera rolling in Aldo's locker room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paragon of virtue.

randy-coture-lip-sync-battle-1.gif

2ahdqu8.gif~c200

I haven't got much to add other than what has already been stated by many on this thread.

All I can say is a big fuck you to the UFC. They carefully pick and choose who they release stuff about and the constant talk of Aldo not being a star, a draw and being unable to speak English really rubbed me wrong. They victimized Aldo on this, in a way in comes off like they tried to poke fun at him here. If he had taken the loss better, and was in good spirits despite the loss - would they have released a clip of him joking and smiling? I somehow doubt that, they straight up became petty on this one.

Jose is still one of the greatest fighters I've ever watched, he's an amazing in ring performer, and I'll always be a HUGE fan!

WAR ALDO!

Do they still release locker room footage?

If I were in a main event spot on a card and had one of those cameras in my locker room I'd have someone cover up the lense with shaving cream or something. I'd like to see Ronda's post fight locker room footage. Oh that's right, there is none. I wonder why. Fuck the UFC. I hope for the day they sell the company.

Well they have already different ownership since the two incidents you compared... so congrats, I guess you got your wish.

aldo had a history of pullin outta fights, the money he cost ufc pullin outta Conor's fight was huge. locker cam was payback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back