Rank Dragonball Z characters based on their power, fighting ability

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Please Rank all the Dragonball Z characters for me based on their power and fighting ability.

I ask because it is very confusing. Each character keeps changing and going through phases.

So if we take Goku, Cell, Trunks, Vegeta, Kakarach, Frieza, etc , etc, who else am I missing?

Who is most powerful Dragonball Z character? Who are the most powerful beings or race?

Isn't goku the most powerful dude in that cartoon?

His power level is over 9000

In a bubble probably Cell

He has all the best parts of all the best fighters

Meanwhile in dragon ball super

1. Goku

2. Vegeta

3. Everyone else

By Dragonball Z it goes..

1). SSJ Vegito
2). Buuhan (Super Buu with Gohan, Gotenks and Piccolo absorbed)
3). Mystic Gohan
4). Gotenks SSJ3
5). Goku SSJ3
6). Kid Buu
7). Vegeta

Super Buu is more powerful than Goku and Vegeta but didn't wanna list him twice.

I haven't watched anything past Z and it has been probably over a decade since I watched it, but if I remember correctly

Vegito>Super Buu w/ everyone absorbed>Gohan>Kid Buu>Goku>Vegeta

idk where Gotenks would be

I consider the Cell series the end of Dragonball because everything after it is complete garbage. So.....
1) Gohan
2) Cell
3) Goku
4) Trunks
5) Vegeta
6) 16
7) 17 & 18
8) Frieza
9) Piccolo
10) All other inconsequential characters

By Dragonball Z it goes..

1). SSJ Vegito
2). Buuhan (Super Buu with Gohan, Gotenks and Piccolo absorbed)
3). Mystic Gohan
4). Gotenks SSJ3
5). Goku SSJ3
6). Kid Buu
7). Vegeta

Super Buu is more powerful than Goku and Vegeta but didn't wanna list him twice.
didn't Kid Buu beat Goku though? He needed Vegeta and Fat Buu's help to win

didn't Kid Buu beat Goku though? He needed Vegeta and Fat Buu's help to win
Not exactly, Goku flat out refused to fight Super Buu he couldn't win in anyway but when he reverted to Kid Buu he sensed straight away that Buu had weakened and was going to loose and that's why Goku volunteered to fight him one on one.

He basically allowed Buu to fight aslong as he did which is typical Goku.

Keep in mind Kid Buu has unlimited energy so it was still a silly move.

I consider the Cell series the end of Dragonball because everything after it is complete garbage. So.....
1) Gohan
2) Cell
3) Goku
4) Trunks
5) Vegeta
6) 16
7) 17 & 18
8) Frieza
9) Piccolo
10) All other inconsequential characters

dude everything after Frieza saga is complete garbage, including the Cell saga.

Frieza was the perfect way to end Dragon Ball Z and it was to be the finale until the creators got urged to make new seasons.

So...

1. Goku (SSJ form)
2. Frieza
3. Vegeta
4. Piccolo
5. Captain Ginyu
6. Red & Blue Ginyu guys
7. Gohan
8. Recoome
9. Monster Zarbon
10. Pink fat guy with spikes

Cell says he can even use the Spirit Bomb if he wanted to

faXgHzF.png

He learned it after blowing himself up

Used to it get back to Earth from Otherworld

If everyone had the same power level Cell would stomp

he can't do spirit bomb because only good-natured fighters can do that, right?

and it's a move that amplifies in power against those with evil in their heart and doesn't work on those with good hearts.

more of a team player move but still huge.

dude everything after Frieza saga is complete garbage, including the Cell saga.

Frieza was the perfect way to end Dragon Ball Z and it was to be the finale until the creators got urged to make new seasons.

So...

1. Goku (SSJ form)
2. Frieza
3. Vegeta
4. Piccolo
5. Captain Ginyu
6. Red & Blue Ginyu guys
7. Gohan
8. Recoome
9. Monster Zarbon
10. Pink fat guy with spikes
I know a lot of people hate the Cell saga and there are problems with it.

But I actually liked the ending because, IMO, it almost perfectly finished off every character's story arc.

Goku had his final sacrifice moment, can't be wished back anymore, and doesn't have to because he's left the world in his, now more powerful, son's hands.

Gohan reaches his full potential after finding his hidden inner power that was being hinted at since fuckin Raditz showed up on Earth. And becomes the heir protector of Earth after his father's death.

Vegeta, after learning he is going to have a son and family, figures out there is more to life than just being the most powerful being in the universe. And finally chills the fuck out.

Krillin finds love with 18 and finally has more going on in his life than being Goku's sidekick/hypeman/babysitter.

Bulma's pregnant with Trunks and is going to start a family with Vegeta.

Chi-Chi is still in charge of Gohan and has Goten(an identical mini Goku) to continue her life with.

Piccolo is left to watch over Earth with Gohan and possibly train Goten and Trunks as he did Gohan.

The rest of the characters, lets be honest, nobody cares.

I guess my point is, the Cell saga isn't the best, but at least it fits the character's plot arcs and serves a purpose in the overall story. Everything after it breaks all the rules set by the previous sagas and makes up ridiculous lore, just so it can shoe horn old characters in or create new ones for overcomplicated and nonsensical plot.

Back