Rank how much you respect each of the current champions

Bear Trapp

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Respect in this context: are they ducking? Are they faking injuries? Are they fighting often enough? Are they annoying? Are they holding up a division? Are they the best fighter in their division?

1 =most
8= least

1 Holloway
2 Whittaker
3 Cormier
4 Miocic
5 Woodley
6 Dillashaw
7 Johnson
8 Nurmagemedov

With conor mcgregor gsp and bisping gone the list is much closer now.

Last edited:
1 =most
8= least

1 Holloway
4 Whittaker
1 Cormier
2 Miocic
7 Woodley
8 DJ
4 Nurmagemedov

I dont feel like doing them in order. Max and DC will fight anyone any size at any time. They will put it all on the line for glory.

Woodley wines and cries for superfights when no one wants to watch him fight. DJ is scared shitless of his biggest/only challenge even though TJ is willing to meet him IN HIS OWN WEIGHT CLASS

1-8= Miocic, For defending the belt for record breaking 3 times & all those against a murderers' row.

1 =most
8= least

1 Holloway
2 Cormier
3 Stipe
4 Rose
5 Bobby Knucks
6 MM
7 TJ
8 Nunes
9 Khabib
10 Cyborg
11 Montano
12 Woodley

Respect in this context: are they ducking? Are they faking injuries? Are they fighting often enough? Are they annoying? Are they holding up a division? Are they the best fighter in their division?

1 =most
8= least

1 Mackenzie Dern
2 Conor McGregor
3 Chael Sonnen
4 Fedor
5 GSP
6 Supersage
7 CM Punk
8 Wonderboy

Not going to rank them.

Just want to see Woodley shut up and fight.

Also wondering why DJ is avoiding TJ when it would pay him a ton more money than other challengers.

I respect them all, even the ones I don't like. Not because I want to virtue signal, but because they're all living the life I wish I could live and to me that's admirable.

That being said I still boo'ed Tyrone out of Anaheim. We aren't perfect damn it.

1 Stipe
2 Holloway
3 Woodley
4 Whittaker
5 MM
6 DC
7 TJ
8 Khabib

All the same, just wish Tryon would fight more often.

I respect all of them, except Woodley.

Not going to rank them.

Just want to see Woodley shut up and fight.

Also wondering why DJ is avoiding TJ when it would pay him a ton more money than other challengers.
Please share with the rest of us how you know this. It's fairly obvious to anyone looking at the negotiations objectively that the UFC doesn't want to pay Johnson his reasonable $2 million asking price. And keep in mind, he called out Cruz back in 2016 for the same price and he asked for Garbrandt for that price but was told the fight wasn't marketable. Yet the moment Dillashaw backed out of the fighter's association, Dana White suddenly had an unusual compulsion to try and make this fight happen before Dillashaw even became champion.

200.gif

Oh, and as soon as Dillashaw turned down rematching Garbrandt, all of a sudden Dana stopped acting like Dillashaw's manager and the "super fight" was scrapped.

I respect all of them.
Even Woodley.

Back