Reaction score
1. Topuria vs Islam @ 155
2. Islam vs Leon @ 170
3. Leon vs Dricus @ 185
4. Dricus vs Pereira @ 205
5. Pereira vs Jones @ 265

Easiest to hardest, for person moving up to beat higher weight class champ

for example,

I have no interest in any of those tbh. I'd rather see the champs defend against contenders in their own weight class.

The champ champ shit has gotten out of hand and is ruining the divisions.

Islam vs Leon is a great match in every way. Either man could take it.

Islam vs Tap is fun for the same reasons as Volk vs Islam was, but it still favors Islam enough thatbits not too exciting.

DDP vs Alex could be fun but I don't see DDP winning that one.

Leon vs DDP is ok. I'm sure the fight would be good but I'm just not interested in it.

Alex vs Jon is a bad fight. It's just a repeat of Jon vs Gane.

Challenger most likely loses every fight.

Think Islam vs Leon would be interesting and he has the best shot at becoming a double champ right now

Not even looking honestly. Zero. I want champions to stay in their lane.

1. Topuria vs Islam @ 155
2. Islam vs Leon @ 170
3. Leon vs Dricus @ 185
4. Dricus vs Pereira @ 205
5. Pereira vs Jones @ 265

Easiest to hardest, for person moving up to beat higher weight class champ

for example,

My list is exactly the same. Honestly, now that I'm looking at it, it will be a while before we have another double champ again.

There's a lot of new champions on the line up who need to defend against some contenders and make a name for themselves. The only ones on this list I could even imagine having a chance at the jump (after multiple defenses) is Islam bulking up to 170 or Leon bulking to 185.

Islam vs Leon sounds the most interesting

No one has been able to hang on to their title lately so this is really a futile exercise at this point. However, Islam is the only one id favor in moving up.

Who fucking cares?

Double the number of divisions and require champions to defend and we can have these talks. Otherwise, the sport gets hindered by creating logjams in multiple (less in number) divisions.

I think Pantoja would make things fun against Suga despite the range difference, so I don't know why that or a possibly likely Suga vs Ilia fight is ignored here.

Alex ain't beating Jones and DDP ain't beating Alex, so write those off immediately. Leon got low, but not no chance against DDP. Ilia shouldn't be favored against Islam at all, but got dynamite hands. Islam would need to overcome the size difference, but any round he CAN get Leon down, I suspect he can keep him there.

There's your order

Back