Ranking The Most Powerful Avengers In The MCU

Are we seriously debating if Cap can beat Thor? I hope no one is wasting their time with that argument cause it's fucking silly.
I’m gonna get flayed for this but based on powers alone shouldn’t spider man beat Cap?

I’m gonna get flayed for this but based on powers alone shouldn’t spider man beat Cap?
Yeah.. But teenage spidey still isnt in full control of his powers or the best fighter yet

I don't see why you would flayed for this that's a genuine question and not something off the wall like Cap vs Thor. IMO yes but since this Spiderman is just a child I could see him losing to Cap as he is now. When he's an adult? He most likely runs through Cap.

Adult spidey runs through everyone whos not cosmic tier or god tier

If you guys haven't seen the new Vacation movie they did a year or two ago you need to check it out. Chris Hemsworth character is fucking amazing in that movie. Was funny watching the scene with this grandmother and her grandson who like 8 in the theater.

If you guys haven't seen the new Vacation movie they did a year or two ago you need to check it out. Chris Hemsworth character is fucking amazing in that movie. Was funny watching the scene with this grandmother and her grandson who like 8 in the theater.
Lolol! Uncle Stone!!

“Y’all decent?”

He’s also hilarious in Ghostbusters even though the movie stunk.

No. Not my cat. Michael Hat. He’s a dog.

Lolol! Uncle Stone!!

“Y’all decent?”

He’s also hilarious in Ghostbusters even though the movie stunk.

No. Not my cat. Michael Hat. He’s a dog.

I have no intentions of watching that movie but I'd be lying if I wasn't tempted to watch it because of Chris. I knew he would kill that role.

I don't see why you would flayed for this that's a genuine question and not something off the wall like Cap vs Thor. IMO yes but since this Spiderman is just a child I could see him losing to Cap as he is now. When he's an adult? He most likely runs through Cap.

One of the best scenes in CW was Spidey pwning Winter Soldier, the deadliest assassin on earth, without breaking a sweat.

"You have a metal arm? That is awesome, dude!"<Lmaoo>

Disagree with your top pick (Hulk). Either Doctor Strange or Thor should be at the top.

Doctor Strange with Eye of Agamotto is No. 1. Heck, even without the Eye, Strange is still a powerhouse. Next is Thor with Stormbreaker.

tenor.gif

"Stormbreaker Thor" is actually the "Ultimate Thor" from the comics.

Regular Thor isnt stronger than Regular Hulk. U cant make the comparision by making a "Stormbreaker Thor" vs Regular Hulk. Than take a upgraded Hulk as well like the Green Scar.

The most powerfull Thor i think is the Old King Thor because he is a Guardian and a Guardian gets stronger the older he gets.

Old-King-Thor.jpg

Old Man Thor actually beat up Galactus 1vs1.

Last edited:

Regular Thor isnt stronger than Regular Hulk. U cant make the comparision by making a "Stormbreaker Thor" vs Regular Hulk. Than take a upgraded Hulk as well like the Green Scar.
The OP/thread is about the MCU, not the comic books.

The most powerfull Thor i think is the Old King Thor because he is a Guardian and a Guardian gets stronger the older he gets.

Old-King-Thor.jpg

Old Man Thor actually beat up Galactus 1vs1.
Can you post where he beat Galactus? I also thought it was called "Rune King Thor"

Back