Ranking The Most Powerful Avengers In The MCU

Can you post where he beat Galactus? I also thought it was called "Rune King Thor"

Rune King Thor

main-qimg-c15e6b86fe85b3ca3bfdd21f03208f20

Old King Thor

13930.jpg

Old King Thor is the most powerfull Thor.
Thor is a guardian. When he gets older he gets much more powerfull.

I hope Thanos uses his time stone in Avengers 4.
Thanos uses the time stone to make the Avengers old and weak but Thor begins to beat Thanos up.

4:00

Rune King Thor

main-qimg-c15e6b86fe85b3ca3bfdd21f03208f20

Old King Thor

13930.jpg

Old King Thor is the most powerfull Thor.
Thor is a guardian. When he gets older he gets much more powerfull.
Honestly just curious. I've read a bunch on the web and people always argue which version of Thor is strongest. I see a bunch saying RKT but then a few say OKT so I was just wondering.

Honestly just curious. I've read a bunch on the web and people always argue which version of Thor is strongest. I see a bunch saying RKT but then a few say OKT so I was just wondering.

you are probably right. rune king thor has insane powers. mental control, teleportation, infinite speed and all that stuff. old king thor is only in one comic i think. he isnt that developed character yet.

but it shows that thor is a character that is constantly evolving into something more powerfull.

Last edited:
These fucking threads make me want to read comics again

They should introduce Starfox / Eros to the MCU.
There would be a lot of 'me too' upset.

Cap can beat Thor... under the right circumstances.

Quicksilver didn't get a chance to shine. His raw ability should have him ranked higher.

Spider-Man behind Captain America is retarded! Thor is #1

I’m sure these have both been pointed out but I’m not reading all these responses

Adult spidey runs through everyone whos not cosmic tier or god tier

This. People sometimes underestimate Spidey because he's either fighting human or low-level superhuman foes, in which case he pulls his punches. Or he's going up against foes who are even stronger than him, like Juggernaut, who can walk through Spidey's best shots.

The Kingpin used to believe he could stand and bang with Spidey, not realising that Spider Man was pulling his punches because, for all his strength and fighting skill, the Kingpin is just a very tough human. In the, Back In Black story arc, the Kingpin makes the near fatal mistake of having Aunt May shot. Spider Man breaks into the prison where the Kingpin is being held, and delivers one of the most epic, one-sided beat downs in Marvel Comics history. He literally pimp-slaps the Kingpin around like he's nothing. When the Kingpin, who hasn't landed a single blow, is so badly hurt he can't even stand, Spidey pulls him to his feet by his man-boobs!

Spider Man then tells the Kingpin that, when his Aunt May finally dies from her wound, he will return. And kill Fisk by shooting Webbing down his throat until he suffocates to death:eek:

Peter Parker is a genuinely good man. He truly believes he has a responsibility to use his powers to help people, and will risk his life to do so without a second thought. He only uses as much force as he has to, and against humans is careful to pull his shots in case he seriously injures them.

But if you push Spider Man to the point where he's angry enough to take the gloves off, you'd better ran far away, dig a deep hole and pull it in after you. Because you've pissed off a guy who can Bench 10 tons without breaking a sweat, dodge bullets at point blank range and curb stomp Wolverine himself. Oh, and on top of that, he's a freaking genius as well.

Teen spidey is still a force to be reckoned with too

Teen spidey is still a force to be reckoned with too

Indeed. The only reason Cap beat him was his greater experience and higher Fight IQ. MCU Spiderman is still learning how to use his powers effectively. But he was able to catch a runaway car with his hands, besmirch the Winter Soldier and Falcon, stand and bang with Captain America and figure out a way to beat Giant Man.

He also comes up with the plan to beat Ebony Maw on the space ship,

"Yeah, but the kid's seen more movies":cool:

After infinity war, my list goes:
Thor,
Strange,
Wanda,
Ironman (OP as shit),
Hulk,
Vision,
Groot,
Spiderman,
BP,
Drax,
Cap,
Winter Soldier,
Antman,
Gamora,
War Machine,
Falcon,
Rocket,
Starlord,
Widow/Hawkeye

After infinity war, my list goes:
Thor,
Strange,
Wanda,
Ironman (OP as shit),
Hulk,
Vision,
Groot,
Spiderman,
BP,
Drax,
Cap,
Winter Soldier,
Antman,
Gamora,
War Machine,
Falcon,
Rocket,
Starlord,
Widow/Hawkeye
Damn. Quill was destroyed in this post.

This. People sometimes underestimate Spidey because he's either fighting human or low-level superhuman foes, in which case he pulls his punches. Or he's going up against foes who are even stronger than him, like Juggernaut, who can walk through Spidey's best shots.

The Kingpin used to believe he could stand and bang with Spidey, not realising that Spider Man was pulling his punches because, for all his strength and fighting skill, the Kingpin is just a very tough human. In the, Back In Black story arc, the Kingpin makes the near fatal mistake of having Aunt May shot. Spider Man breaks into the prison where the Kingpin is being held, and delivers one of the most epic, one-sided beat downs in Marvel Comics history. He literally pimp-slaps the Kingpin around like he's nothing. When the Kingpin, who hasn't landed a single blow, is so badly hurt he can't even stand, Spidey pulls him to his feet by his man-boobs!

Spider Man then tells the Kingpin that, when his Aunt May finally dies from her wound, he will return. And kill Fisk by shooting Webbing down his throat until he suffocates to death:eek:

Peter Parker is a genuinely good man. He truly believes he has a responsibility to use his powers to help people, and will risk his life to do so without a second thought. He only uses as much force as he has to, and against humans is careful to pull his shots in case he seriously injures them.

But if you push Spider Man to the point where he's angry enough to take the gloves off, you'd better ran far away, dig a deep hole and pull it in after you. Because you've pissed off a guy who can Bench 10 tons without breaking a sweat, dodge bullets at point blank range and curb stomp Wolverine himself. Oh, and on top of that, he's a freaking genius as well.
Tbf tho Peter has gone through many power ups while Kingpin has slowly been depowered.

Prime Kingpin ragdolled Spiderman, Daredevil, Punisher, and Cap. They never made an attempt to show why he was so strong, fast, and durable beyond showing him training, but he clearly had superhuman abilites.

Back