Rapper Machine Gun Kelly "Rap Devil" (Eminem Diss song). LOL

I'll bet his girlfriends parent was happy when she showed up with him the first time..

Yea...i heard this earlier.
It's a pretty good diss track actually.
Kind of weird to have 2 white rappers in a public rap feud, especially when one is 46...but...fuck it.
Let's get it
<{JustBleed}>

It was kinda funny, that was pretty much MGK putting all of his eggs into one basket.

I hope Em responds.

Em cant win. He already helped MGKs career tenfold with this whole ordeal. Even if he responds and roasts him in the fued, it will only elevate MGK and make him more money. Lose lose.

Not gonna lie, had never actually heard Machine Gun Kelly.

Not bad. Not bad.

<mma4>

Is he rocking the suspenders and no shirt look or are they tattoo'd on his body?

Em cant win. He already helped MGKs career tenfold with this whole ordeal. Even if he responds and roasts him in the fued, it will only elevate MGK and make him more money. Lose lose.
Em could end up burying him like he did with Ja Rule though.
MGK can come out on top if he can handle the pressure and keep coming back, but otherwise, he won't be able to show his face if Em just continusouly wrecks him.

But yeaaa, this is on MGK. You can't be talkin about another man's daughter--especially when she was underage
Also shouldnt of taken Em 6 years or some shit to respond. He shouldve left it in the past

But yeaaa, this is on MGK. You can't be talkin about another man's daughter--especially when she was underage
Also shouldnt of taken Em 6 years or some shit to respond. He shouldve left it in the past

She was 17 and he was 21 at the time, all he said was “Ok so I just saw a picture of Eminem’s daughter...and i have to say, she’s hot as fuck, in the most respectful way possible cause Em is king." on Twitter. I don't think that warranted getting blacklisted.

Em will probably ignore this. Getting too old for this shit.

lol@ people thinking mgk is some sort of hot shit now. You guys are truly idiots, the song was garbage an so is mgk. Lets come back to earth now guys

There is no real bad blood. It's a publicity feud. Eminem wouldn't be upset about MGK making money off it.

Eminem lost a shitload of cred by resting the marketing of his last album upon the hopes that Trump would respond to his embarassing rant on BET.

Now, he's calling out a rapper no one had ever heard of before, who's half Eminem's age, and who's fame has significantly increased upon the simple fact Eminem called him out.

Eminem is 46 years old, thinks its the early 2000s, and still needs to clean out his closet.

Eminem lost a shitload of cred by resting the marketing of his last album upon the hopes that Trump would respond to his embarassing rant on BET.

Now, he's calling out a rapper no one had ever heard of before, who's half Eminem's age, and who's fame has significantly increased upon the simple fact Eminem called him out.

Eminem is 46 years old, thinks its the early 2000s, and still needs to clean out his closet.

Well I guess older folks don't know Kelly

Back