Rapper Machine Gun Kelly "Rap Devil" (Eminem Diss song). LOL

Response is out

"my biggest flops are your greatest hits" lmao

That was pretty weak, but I'm guessing Machine Gun Kelly doesn't offer a lot of material. Em sounded bored.

That was pretty weak, but I'm guessing Machine Gun Kelly doesn't offer a lot of material. Em sounded bored.

For me, that was the beauty of Eminem's response. It was nowhere near his best work, and he still won easily.

He killed him. In less than 2 minutes he picked apart Rap Devil and then proceeds to bury him with the rest.

Wasn't the hardest but it buried MGK's track. Listen to them back to back and you'll hear the difference right away.

i dont think eminem wanted to go in hard he just wanted to neutralize mgks disstrack and he achieved it.

I'm sorry did you seriously say this this mgk song is pretty awesome?

Let me show you to the nearest exit, you can sit out there until you're sober. When you're done, you can come back in and stop boosting that horse shit i just listened to.

I fucking love me those double time flows, can never go wrong with Bone Thugs. I'm not saying Rap Devil is an all time great song. But it's a solid diss track focused on one person. Plus it was made in a couple days. It's great for what it is, it doesn't make the dudes career though.

I thought MGK came in hard, takes balls to go against an established all time great. I didn't like Eminems track but it was just vicious enough to notch a win over MGK's. I look forward to MGK's response.

MGK threw all he had behind that diss track, Eminem was just fucking around, and still ethered him.

Lmao someone edited MGK’s wiki
KEhHy9p.jpg

For me, that was the beauty of Eminem's response. It was nowhere near his best work, and he still won easily.

It's just sad that he couldn't even put out a better diss track than Drake, who is garbage, did this year.

He's gone up against cans and pop singers his whole career. Canibus is the only one with any skills and he's a blip on the map.

It's just sad that he couldn't even put out a better diss track than Drake, who is garbage, did this year.

He's gone up against cans and pop singers his whole career. Canibus is the only one with any skills and he's a blip on the map.
Canibitch don't wanna fuck with slim, noooo.

Drakes diss was a song, and he got bodied so badly he hasn't even discussed it since pusha dropped his song. And how is it eminem fault nobody else will respond or step to him Joe budden has been whining about em for years and won't drop a diss. The game dissed everyone on aftermath except em, etc

Also emeinems diss wasn't meant to be something savage he's toying with him and even says in the diss let's see who can out petty who

Last edited:
MGK put all he had into that punch but couldn't knock Em out. Nice effort tho

Killshot was Em at 50% and he blazed him. I was surprised he responded at all.

Drakes diss was a song, and he got bodied so badly he hasn't even discussed it since pusha dropped his song.

And yet it is still better than Killshot.

And how is it eminem fault nobody else will respond or step to him Joe budden has been whining about em for years and won't drop a diss. The game dissed everyone on aftermath except em, etc

I'm not blaming him. Just lamenting that Mariah Carey was his best opponent. A guy who's an awesome battle rapper with his fame ultimately has had a forgettable diss career.

And yet it is still better than Killshot.

I'm not blaming him. Just lamenting that Mariah Carey was his best opponent. A guy who's an awesome battle rapper with his fame ultimately has had a forgettable diss career.
Kill shot is better than duppy lol, drake is not a rapper either he's the ja rule of the generation but with less movies and no eminem kill to his career before it got to this level of trash pop rap

If you watch the Sway interview, Em said he also mentions Kelly because MGK faults Eminem for “shelving his career” after the tweet.

Eminem was also mad because he was offended that MGK said that and thought Eminem had any thoughts about him at all and considered him unworthy of mention. In Em’s eyes, MGK was so low, and to blame Marshall for his poor sales offended Marshall, as if Em took the time to give a shit about MGK in the first place as mentioned in the tech nine song.

Start at 8:09 he goes in depth about MGK and his beef there

His sales are low because he’s a poor imitation Shady. His last big hit is essentially a rehashed “Love the way you Lie”

I’m not even big into rap and I can recognize a verbal besmirching when I hear one. Em clapped that fool back into the womb.

Back