Rapper Machine Gun Kelly "Rap Devil" (Eminem Diss song). LOL

If you watch the Sway interview, Em said he also mentions Kelly because MGK faults Eminem for “shelving his career” after the tweet.

Eminem was also mad because he was offended that MGK said that and thought Eminem had any thoughts about him at all and considered him unworthy of mention. In Em’s eyes, MGK was so low, and to blame Marshall for his poor sales offended Marshall, as if Em took the time to give a shit about MGK in the first place as mentioned in the tech nine song.

Start at 8:09 he goes in depth about MGK and his beef there

ugh sway is such a G

Not that More proof was needed but em is so ahead of mgk apparently he sampled rap devil beat played backwards to create the beat for kill shot

OH and lol

Well looks like MGK’s career is already going downhill

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ra...-of-tricking-fans-into-anti-eminem-photo/amp/

pYpwfXk.jpg

This is pretty funny lol opening up for Fallout Boy? That’s a L in itself

Not that More proof was needed but em is so ahead of mgk apparently he sampled rap devil beat played backwards to create the beat for kill shot

he took it from some trash rapper that sampled 21 savage.

Now this is an interesting theory.

Em just released Killshot to iTunes and its already at #1 on the charts. That was pretty much the only thing MGK had on Em at this point was his songs iTunes sales.

There's already a rumor out there that MGK knew about Not Alike and had 6 months advance to prepare his diss track. I buy it because it's way too produced to pump out in less than 3 days while the dude is on tour.

Last edited:
There's already a rumor out there that MGK knew about Not Alike and had 6 months advance to prepare his diss track. I buy it because it's way too produced to pump out in less than 3 days while the dude is on tour.
Apparently MGK threw in a slight diss to Em on a Tech N9ne track:

I pop cherries and popstars, you popsicles is not hard
Popped in on the top charts out the cop car
To remind y’all you just rap and not God
And I don’t care who got bars

Apparently Tech n9ne didn't know that it was about Eminem, but then Em responded with Not Alike. So Tech told MGK that he had to respond.

Now MGK looks like a joke, just like everyone that's feuded with Em.

It's just sad that he couldn't even put out a better diss track than Drake, who is garbage, did this year.

He's gone up against cans and pop singers his whole career. Canibus is the only one with any skills and he's a blip on the map.
The entire Kamikaze album is like a diss track, though.. He's always dissing someone or something on every song - whether it's the new generation of mumble rappers, Die antwoord, Joe Budden, Lil Pump/Xan, MGK, Tyler the Creator, etc.

Last edited:
Back