Raspberry Pi 3 released with new hardware at the same price. Update: new Pi 3+ released

What overclock setting am I missing that would help? So far, this seems stable and 57C, but I can't help think it could get better. 3 not 3 B+.

arm_freq=1300
core_freq=500
gpu_freq=500
v3d_freq=500
over_voltage=2

Inspired by Microsoft's 3D printed fan mount, I just finished building a Pi 3 fan mount that sits on the rim of a case bottom. It's made out of Lego Technic cross axles, half beam levers, L shaped beam w/cross hole. It's shaped like a basketball goal post. Seems sturdy.

I was surprised to see that regular (with case top on) + heatsink gets really warm/hot and overclocked (topless) + heatsink + fan using 3.3V is barely even slightly warm and stable enough to not crash.

My question is what can you actually do with a Raspberry Pi? like can they run anything?
One very interesting thing was one guy took batteries out of a Tesla car an running home electric storage with the Pi. Basically he took the batteries from a totaled Tesla an tied them together to make one big 30 or 40 kWh battery. He charges them during off peak hours when rates are lower. He plans on installing solar panels an be selling power back to the utilities.

Back