rate my living room

334.gif

Get...that...Lazy Boy, back destroying shit......outta here!

Fixed, for posture sake.

Tidy and somewhat minimalist, which I like. But your space is too small for your furniture unfortunately.

Everything looks crammed in.

You would be better off with a smaller couch and matching chairs and have them facing the large wall. The TV should be wall mounted on that wall, and you could have a taller thin table or short hutch underneath it.

Ive been furnishing my new home with stuff and so far this is what it looks like. It still feels like its missing some things. More pictures maybe? Not much more space for more furniture

JzCd71c.jpg

I dont know if you need the table in front of the TV. Maybe a slot a foot rest in there instead . So you can kick back . ideally the TV would have gone in the corner ,but I guess the couch shape dictated that it had to be central.

Ho hum

Needs a afghan for warmth except when fans on

A small area rug

A dog with hypoallergenic fur

Curtains for darkness during hangover
Candles

Mirror you can take off wall for blow

Phone charging station

That's a rough living room to decorate. Small and a lot of windows. Especially for that sectional.

I can't believe when you had a choice to buy a home you decided on this home with a living room that's 7 feet by 10 feet... Probably got drunk by the tall ceiling height. Common thing today to mask a homes lack of space with high ceilings. Total waste and expensive to heat and a pain to cool.

Not enough room for the impending crib IMO

i wouldn't listen to everyone here. Looks nice and livable enough. Add some color, and like someone else said maybe a circular table instead of square.

Other than that, 10/10 would sit.

Its my first home. I might get a larger one one in the future. We'll see. I moved that media shelf by the window, too

For the stair safety gate, you definitely want to go with a warm wood design and not a cold plastic one. It will attract attention away from the juice bottle stains in the floor.

Back