rate my living room

It'll look way better if you wall mount the TV, swap the coffee table for a circular glass one and lose that set of shelves blocking the window entirely.

We have the home thread; let's see more living room threads.

I think its fine, it just needs a smaller coffee table. You guys sound like you should be on that queer eye show.

Looks like a shot from one of the paranormal activity movies.

c98ac579475b13f397f86431445212d5.gif

looks cramped as hell

couch is too big.. tv is too small

I think you did a good job. It doesn't look like a basement anymore.

What your room needs:

More windows
Lion rug, preferably one you killed yourself
Wall mounted samurai swords
An indoor fountain to classy the place up
Gigantic chandelier
Suit of armor in the corner
Bong on table
A fireplace, but you probably won't have room for that
Lol, are you an African druglord?

I feel you should move everything around because it doesn't flow like that. TV should be on the wall of the stair case, sectional chaise should be against the wall with the windows. Needs color as another poster mentioned.

I dont think the TV is in the right place... and everything is too tight... geometrically it looks good in a picture but functionally speaking I dont think its the best arrangement of furniture... the wider side of the sofa should be facing the TV so its more comfortable for more people to look straight at the TV and not be looking to the side...and if you respond is "I dont care" then why the fuck you put the TV in there then if you dont care that more people watch it

Take the little bookcase out, its taking space (and you dont have a lot) and it doesnt serve any critical purpose

Back