Jordan Mein vs. Erick Silva
Tim Elliott vs. Justin Scoggins
John Makdessi vs. Abel Trujillo
Chad Laprise vs. Galore Bolofando

Fight Pass Prelims:

Nordine Taleb vs. Sultan Aliev
Oluwale Bamgbose vs. Alessio Di Chirico
Vitor Miranda vs. Julian Marquez

It seems that with 12 official fights, the FINAL UFC on Big FOX card is complete. This is the last card before the UFC's deal with FOX is up and it seems they're definitely looking to leave a lasting impression. We haven't had a FOX card look this good in awhile. When the deal with Big FOX began, we got some awesome cards and it looked like we were going to start getting free cards on par with some PPVs. It didn't last though and we've definitely had some duds for Big FOX. Not this one though, this one is awesome. Lawler vs. dos Anjos is an awesome fight and the winner should definitely fight for the title. Ponzi vs. Perry is a Just Bleed fan's dream and Glover vs. Misha should be very good too. The only fight that's meh to me is Aldo vs. Lamas II. I don't like the match making there but that's okay.

If I had to rate this card, I'm giving it a 10/10. Perfect card for FOX. Not much else they can do to this one to make it any better. When FOX first began their series with the UFC, this is the type of card we all envisioned. Awesome card.

Last edited:
It's excellent for a Fox card i must say. Looking forward to that one.

FOX Main Card:

Robbie Lawler vs. Rafael dos Anjos
Jose Aldo vs. Ricardo Lamas II
Santiago Ponzinibbio vs. Mike Perry
Glover Teixiera vs. Misha Cirkunov

FOX Prelims:

Antonio Nogueira vs. Jared Cannonier
Jordan Mein vs. Erick Silva
Tim Elliott vs. Justin Scoggins
John Makdessi vs. Abel Trujillo
Chad Laprise vs. Galore Bolofando

Fight Pass Prelims:

Nordine Taleb vs. Sultan Aliev
Oluwale Bamgbose vs. Alessio Di Chirico
Vitor Miranda vs. Julian Marquez

It seems that with 12 official fights, the FINAL UFC on Big FOX card is complete. This is the last card before the UFC's deal with FOX is up and it seems they're definitely looking to leave a lasting impression. We haven't had a FOX card look this good in awhile. When the deal with Big FOX began, we got some awesome cards and it looked like we were going to start getting free cards on par with some PPVs. It didn't last though and we've definitely had some duds for Big FOX. Not this one though, this one is awesome. Lawler vs. dos Anjos is an awesome fight and the winner should definitely fight Lawler. Ponzi vs. Perry is a Just Bleed fan's dream and Glover vs. Misha should be very good too. The only fight that's meh to me is Aldo vs. Lamas II. I don't like the match making there but that's okay.

If I had to rate this card, I'm giving it a 9/10. It almost got that 10 for me. Not sure what else it could have that would make it so, but this is the best FOX card we've had in a very long time. I'm excited for it. What do you guys think?
Always leave them laughing. This card is more than decent.

As a European watching a card live is painful. This one I‘ll watch with a big smile on my face.

Like most UFC events, it has 1 good fight (Lawler vs RDA), like 3 guys worth watching in shit fights (Aldo, Scoggins, Perrry) and then a bunch of cans and hasbeens fighting each other.

I'll still watch it though.

Best fox card in a while. 9/10
No complaints.
This is the type of card I expect every fox fight night.

Like most UFC events, it has 1 good fight, 1 guy worth watching in a shitty fight and a bunch of cans.

Like most of your posts, you wrote nothing worth reading and don't really come across as an MMA fan.

For a fox card that is 10/10
Fuck it, I already changed mine from 9 to a 10. Nothing else they could do with this card aside from a title fight that would make it any better.

I'm going to have to agree with you. I give it a 9/10, it's a solid fucking card, but the taleb/aliev fight is going to be boring since aliev is going to try to grind him out on the ground for 3 rds and I really have no interest in watching Aldo/Lamas fight again

For a free card that mother fucker is a hard 10

10/10. Way better than many of the PPVs we got this year.

Epic card
Very good for this current era

I've been watching MMA since I was 14. Training since I was 15.

7 years later, I just call things how I see them.

If you believe that any of the fighters on this main card or preliminary card are "cans," you're simply a buffoon. Your gym ought to be ashamed of you.

Better than all but 2 of the ppvs this year.

Back