Rate The Card: UFC on FOX 26 Lawler vs. dos Anjos

that's actually better than those weak ass ppv's we been gettin

Man, all those round 1 knockouts would be crazy.

I "ghost pick" events early on to note what my instincts were before refreshing on footage/studying close to the fight generally after weigh ins.So my picks early are often 1st rounds if i'm going with a finish but not always,this event just has a lot of potential 1st round ko's despite me picking submission more often than most members.My picks don't usually look like that lol but every event is so different pick wise.

I know all the fighters on the card very well so I could see staying with that many 1st rnd KO picks except maybe Di Chirico he might ground Gambose for 3 rounds or catch a sub,but if Gambose wins it'll be an early KO imo.Gotta study footage on that one for sure.Statistically taking 1st rnd finishes on Tapology nets more points if you think the fight finishes early but on bigger orgs I end up with a lot of 2nd + round picks.

I would bet on 5 or 6 finishes for this card with a finish or two I pick not happening and 1 or 2 finishes I didn't pick like Lawlor taking out RDA etc,this card is going to be fireworks.Who knows though haha.

Hope Mike Perry brings along some goggles, his eyes are in danger

People are really lining up to see Noguiera and Glover nowadays?

Man.... Respect to those guys for their careera but I really have 0 interest seeing them fight anymore.

They're still both tuning in for. Sure both have faded, especially Nog, but yeah the older generation of fighters are always worth a watch

Excellent card. Intriguing fights from top to bottom.

8/10

Very good.

I see they have their first in vitro future star battle with mein v silva.

People are really lining up to see Noguiera and Glover nowadays?

Man.... Respect to those guys for their careera but I really have 0 interest seeing them fight anymore.

On Nog I agree 100% but not with Glover.He's arguably lost a bit of a step but he's always been slow and plodding.He looks about the same to me,maybe a little slower he's just lost to that monster Rumble and went into the 5th against Gus losing to a great fighter who's stylistically terrible for him.Besides those he's beat the crap out of the other 4 guys he's fought in the last 6, before that losing only to Jon Jones and Phil Davis in a fight where he had a million camp problems and it showed.Guy's fine, his "decline" is greatly over exaggerated,but that's just my opinion.

Would it really be a shock though? He's easily the better striker and has way more fights and wins. I think Sherdog just really loves the character that is Mike Perry. And so do I, he's entertaining. But I think he's going to get KO'ed here. Anyone who knows fighting should feel that way.
Yep.Ponz is by far the better striker.
Mikey is going nighty night
It should be a good fight while it lasts though

Very good. 8/10

I actually think The Aldo/Lamas match up might deliver. Aldo appears to be on the slide and with if only being 3 rounds the pace should be high.

Love the main event. Enjoy watching Perry & Scoggins

Very good. 8/10

I actually think The Aldo/Lamas match up might deliver. Aldo appears to be on the slide and with if only being 3 rounds the pace should be high.

Love the main event. Enjoy watching Perry & Scoggins
Having Aldo in a 3 rounder is a great idea. He can keep the pace up and hopefully land a vintage KO. It's sad that we rarely get to see Aldo finish fights anymore. WEC Aldo was a finishing machine.

Robbie v RDA ....... RDA I question his jaw n Robbie hits like a truck. Robbie via 1st or 2nd Rd ko

Aldo v Lamas ...... Aldo via 3 to 0 dec.. if Aldo loses this he needs to hang em up.

Platinum v Ponzi ........ should be a DAMN EXCITING FIGHT I would of excepted this,as,a Co main on any ppv this is a can't miss action fight. Thinking Perry rd 2 ko

Glover v Misha...... Mishas shine tarnished by Volcan but let's see if he has anything to back hype v a legit lhw,warrior. Thinking Glover totally re rails hype train wins via 3 to 0 dec.

Robbie v RDA ....... RDA I question his jaw n Robbie hits like a truck. Robbie via 1st or 2nd Rd ko

Aldo v Lamas ...... Aldo via 3 to 0 dec.. if Aldo loses this he needs to hang em up.

Platinum v Ponzi ........ should be a DAMN EXCITING FIGHT I would of excepted this,as,a Co main on any ppv this is a can't miss action fight. Thinking Perry rd 2 ko

Glover v Misha...... Mishas shine tarnished by Volcan but let's see if he has anything to back hype v a legit lhw,warrior. Thinking Glover totally re rails hype train wins via 3 to 0 dec.
Why do you question RDA's chin? His chin has always been solid. The outlier being that Alvarez knockout but other than that he can take a shot. Before Alvarez his last knockout loss or even the last fight I can remember him being visibly rocked was against Jeremy Stephens in 2008.

Back