Rate this pizza configuration I am about to receive

Tomato, BBQ sauce, Pineapple. Acid guy, so much acid.

I rate the combo, tbh.

Anyone who says neither pineapple nor BBQ sauce belong on a pizza, is entitled to these hands with any 4 toppings FREE

9/10 would be 10 without the tomatoes

m96jjd.jpg

<{blankeye}> Just lol @ pizza hut pizza !!

That's not a pizza that's an abomination

Toppings are legit, but you gotta have tomato sauce on a pizza.

Is stuffed crust where you are a crust stuffed with that plastic yank cheese that tastes of fuck all? If so, i'll just go with regular crust.

Meat feast +
Jalapeños
mushrooms
Fresh tomato
Pineapple

Not a fan of stuffed crust, a good pizza crust needs no additions, just something to dip it in.

If you’re going to put pineapple on a pizza you really need some heat to balance out the sweetness, get some jalapeño on there. Nice use of bacon for some saltiness though.

Fresh tomato is a bit redundant imo, get a proper tomato sauce on there instead of the bbq and you can leave that out for something better.

Red onion is always a good pick, there’s no pizza in the world that can’t be improved with the addition of some red onion.

0/10 because of filthy pineapple. It doesn't belong on pizza

One bite everyone knows the rules

4/10.

Not sure if the Tomatoes are necessary, but without marinara, I see where you're coming from. The bottom line, though, is that If you're going to put BBQ sauce on a pizza it needs to have Chicken on it, and what you're really missing is Jalapenos. Add Chicken + Jalapenos to that pizza and I'm excited: 7 or an 8.

Back