Raven Haired Security Girl likes Bermudez's package

this whole thing is half troll-job.... and it's so funny watching some of the sherdoggers get pissed that this girl is worshipped because she's not hot. now, i'll admit that she easily makes my cut and I would have a blast playing with that meaty ass. having said that, she's not the hottest girl in the world, but she definitely has taken liberties with a lot of the fighters....

and most importantly, she's a regular in the mma realm. as Dr. Hannibal Lecter stated (when speaking of a particular serial killer), "He covets. That is his nature. And how do we begin to covet, Clarice? Do we seek out things to covet?" He then explains, "We begin by coveting what we see every day. Don't you feel eyes moving over your body, Clarice? And don't your eyes seek out the things you want?"

so, again, when she ends up dead and her body... tarnished, we'll have a short list of suspects. and I will be one of them.

I assumed hyperbole was required in this thread. You don't seem to be taking issue with everyone using it to praise her appearance.

Using hyperbole when praising someone = good. You're probably a decent human being.

Using hyperbole in order to attack someone and make them feel bad = bad. You're probably a disgusting human being.

ravenhair_zps496714b8.png

ravenhair4_zpsb60558da.png

Lol. Amazingness.

Haha, good stuff. She is security though. She was probably thinking about how much she wanted to Frisk his package to check for weapons.

i know she loves her job but why was she so interested in the fighters making weight at the weigh ins? that was quite weird

The mods wasteland all kinds of legitimate ufc threads, yet they leave this thread alone.

Oh the irony....

:icon_lol:

Anyone have the gifs of in the octagon? I saw her creeping on Bermudez once for sure.
RHSG DGAF.

Honestly, she's not hot. I don't know what you guys see in her.

been wondering the same thing. Just waiting for her to show up in a TTTHS episode. If she does, she'd better have a males voice, and a very low one at that.

Honestly, she's not hot. I don't know what you guys see in her.

Because she has zero shame. She's out there groping dudes right in front of top brass, live audiences, and cameras.

You can't even imagine what she would do to you in the sack, or in Wendy's parking lot for that matter.

Can someone explain to a foreigner what "Raven Haired" means?

why does sherdog have so many dense idiots who try to ruin a fun thread with LOGIC? Haters descending in droves trying to dissect all the Akiyama/Rockhold/R3/Conor/RHSG threads because theyre just too dumb to get it.

Back