Ray Borg going to hospital because can't open eye due to shrapnel

61aa5cb2916fad6f9dbdafa148288d34.gif

It was, it is soon to be continued at wrestlemania Saturday night!!!

It did have a WWE aura about it. The lot is practically empty, and this huge star and his entourage are just allowed to run amok? Oh', and it just happens to be caught on video.

No security around, or nothing? Conor walks around and picks a specific window to launch the dolly at?

Yeah, I'm calling shenanigans.

It did have a WWE aura about it. The lot is practically empty, and this huge star and his entourage are just allowed to run amok? Oh', and it just happens to be caught on video.

No security around, or nothing?

I'm calling shenanigans.

Me too. Lets go make a new thread about it!

I was curious what kind of people defend stuff like this, so I clicked on the twitter of a guy making fun of Ray Borg for being a "liar and a pussy", and this is the profile pic that welcomed me:

-wdMP6Tb_400x400.jpg
A human marshmallow calling ray borg names ..

Anyone making fun of Borg is a child or retarded... possibly both.

What a worm you are! You're also typical and boring and only good for regurgitating class warfare tales from your 99% rallies to make yourself feel like slightly less of a loser. YOU go fuck yourself:):):):):)
there is nothing more "typical" than loser sherbros like you who straw man arguments for the sake of posturing, kinda like another class of people we all know--the sjws. If we're in the business of projecting everything we don't like into someone else's argument just to be confrontational, then you can fuck off back Hollywood you wealthy spawn of a Jewish producer.

It's called tempered glass, and it's designed to shatter into rounded, smaller chunks as opposed to jaggered, bigger pieces like regular glass does. I'm actually pretty surprised so many people have gotten hurt. I've seen people shatter giant tempered glass doors over themselves by accident, and I've yet to see someone even get a scratch.
I saw a rockabilly get kicked on his back smashing his head through a shopping mall tempered glass door. Was concussed but didn't have a single scratch on him.

I just want to know if he went to the hospital right away, or he waited 5 hours. If he waited, I don't believe shit he says. If he went within an hour he's credible and should be rewarded a settlement depending on the damage.

Have any of you ever gotten anything in your eye that required medical attention? I worked construction long ago, and twice got metal fragments in my eye. Both times, I was wearing safety glasses, so Borg's glasses don't mean anything. In one instance, my cornea was scratched, I immediately couldn't keep my eyes open in bright light, even the uninjured one. The other time, there was no pain or eye watering, it just felt like there was something in my eye. I got it checked out, and it turns out that steel left in your eye will rust and cause all sorts of problems. I was lucky I got that one checked.

Hopefully he still had that job as a plumber. All his wealth is going to be split between everyone on the bus and the UFC.

there is nothing more "typical" than loser sherbros like you who straw man arguments for the sake of posturing, kinda like another class of people we all know--the sjws. If we're in the business of projecting everything we don't like into someone else's argument just to be confrontational, then you can fuck off back Hollywood you wealthy spawn of a Jewish producer.
I wish I was the wealthy spawn of a Jewish producer!$$$

Damn, shit is getting serious. Protect your assets Champ Champ

i mean, funny that you don't care about Ray Borg and all. no one really does.

but that dude has to earn a living. he was showing up to his fight. conor hasn't shown up to a UFC fight in years. he shouldn't be getting in the way of other peoples' careers
This. These are men who are just trying to go to work. Every single fighter affected should sue the piss out of Conor. Get their money from him. He has ZERO defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back