Ray Borg going to hospital because can't open eye due to shrapnel

I get that everyone on here likes to be a dick, but that's fucked up. I hope his eyes are ok.

brandon moreno is the real loss here. maybe leeroy vs moreno to save a fight?

I don't want to be considered fighter bashing but I rather watching a bunch of kindergarten kids fight than no name 125 cans. Irrelevant.

It didn't at all look like it was that kind of glass. If you look at the second impact on the front windshield, it has a star pattern with not much spread. The kind if glass you are referring too would fracture through and through all directions.
Yeah, it's unusual. There's many different sorts of glass that have varying degrees of compression and stress reactions.

I'm gonna be so fucking mad if RAY BORG cant fight in this card.
So u rather have 10 fights or 9 fights on a UFC card? Oh nvm, ur probably a casual. U started watching UFC because of Conor and only watch main cards.

Stormy Daniels' attorney seems competent and I think he's based in NY since he's always on CNN. Hopefully Ray Borg sues Conor good.

wouldn't have happened if he wasn't a manlet

the glass would have hit him in the cheek, jaw or upper chest

no one to blame but himself really

Sad to see a once famous celeb go down the spiral to nothingness.

it think it's the funniest part, he got so many preferential treatments, and yet he's so dumb he's going to waste it all. hilarious
the dumbest should go down, that's evolution

Good thing he is getting the required treatment now. Hopefully UFC will pay for the best doctors / equipment for Borg

Stormy Daniels' attorney seems competent and I think he's based in NY since he's always on CNN. Hopefully Ray Borg sues Conor good.
The bigger money will win the lawsuit dummy.

I saw a video from inside the bus at moment of attack, Ray was wearing big goofy glasses. He didn't get shit in his eye, most likely his manager Ali Abdelaziz told him to fake it. Chisea got hit with something because you can hear him react instantly. Borg just invented the injury like 10hrs later.

He was tweeting about the incident immediately afterwards, didn't say shit about being hit and subsequently has deleted those tweets. Very suspect

Maybe he knows Conor has money and he wants a million because human beings need money badly and this is sadly one of the more common ways to get it.
Maybe he has glass in his eye.

it think it's the funniest part, he got so many preferential treatments, and yet he's so dumb he's going to waste it all. hilarious
the dumbest should go down, that's evolution

True, but still sad. Kind of reminds me of Jason Miller. But a faster explosion.

Poor bastard, Ray needs to sue the shit outta that wanker.

I saw a video from inside the bus at moment of attack, Ray was wearing big goofy glasses. He didn't get shit in his eye, most likely his manager Ali Abdelaziz told him to fake it. Chisea got hit with something because you can hear him react instantly. Borg just invented the injury like 10hrs later.

He was tweeting about the incident immediately afterwards, didn't say shit about being hit and subsequently has deleted those tweets. Very suspect
When you get something in your eye it can move around behind the lid and doesn't always affect you. I've had metal in my eye 3 times now and each was an entirely different experience even though it was from doing the same job. The second time it didn't cause any issues for nearly 2 days (the weekend) and before I went back on Monday I had to go to the eye hospital yet again. Ray Borg could be milking it but he went to hospital and had glass particles removed from one eye so I am prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt. Conor done goofed

When you get something in your eye it can move around behind the lid and doesn't always affect you. I've had metal in my eye 3 times now and each was an entirely different experience even though it was from doing the same job. The second time it didn't cause any issues for nearly 2 days (the weekend) and before I went back on Monday I had to go to the eye hospital yet again. Ray Borg could be milking it but he went to hospital and had glass particles removed from one eye so I am prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt. Conor done goofed

I'm still not entirely convinced that this wasn't some bullshit publicity stunt, but...

In fairness, he could've gotten tiny glass particles(dust) in his eyes, since that's the only real danger with tempered glass shattering. It's actually a lot more believable than if he took pictures of his face all cut up, like people are expecting.

Back