Ray Donovan

Maybe. I wasn't paying full attention. From a seller's standpoint what would be in the contract that was contingent on an election?

If you're moving the team (I assume from SD to LA), then as the seller, you'd want to make sure the buyer has the funding + any type of city/county/state approval of tax payer funding for the stadium. I think that's why they were haggling over the earnest money when Deadwood gave the okay. Other than that, I'm light on specifics

If you're moving the team (I assume from SD to LA), then as the seller, you'd want to make sure the buyer has the funding + any type of city/county/state approval of tax payer funding for the stadium. I think that's why they were haggling over the earnest money when Deadwood gave the okay. Other than that, I'm light on specifics

They acted as if it was a done deal based on price. There's already a stadium in whatever town the team plays that will continue without a sale, no matter the ownership group. From my experience stadium initiatives were voter-based. I guess the complexities of the show may only go so deep. :)

My understanding was that the preferred governor would 'ok' the deal with minimal hiccups. Her losing pretty much pissed all over their hopes

[spolier]so why would he fish out an admission from Bunchy, if not?[/spoiler]

I'm not sure. Wasn't he wearing a priest collar at one point? I think he's there for revenge, but I could be completely wrong.

I'm considering the CLS 55/ C63 over the other V8s available in aus thanks to Ray Donovan, nice product placement Mercedes I honestly wouldn't have even bothered including Mercs in my V8 search assuming they were out of my price range unless I'd seen him boosting around in one and searched out of interest. Well played Merc.

Didn't realize how much their value dropped over a few years though. The '06 are only ~$50,000 with less than 100,000km (62k miles)

Big question is though, I know people with old mercedes talk a lot of shit about maintenance/service/mechanical costs/issues etc, but most Mercedes shit talk only comes from people who have owned old ones or never owned one.

Anyone owned or know someone who owned CLS 500 or CLS 55, or any modern merc?

I'm hoping it was more of an 'old merc' stereotype'

Katie Holmes teeth. Must have been filming the movie where she plays a destitute mother.
Katie-Holmes-Main.jpg

Lol @ Holmes in this show. She looks terrible.

That priest is barking up the wrong tree, RIP.

Ray needs to ditch the beef with avi

The most down ass homie of all time

All over a slut reporter that was gonna ruin his life.

Grow up Ray

Just realized teacher dude is the lead character from LA Noire.

So is Ray's old man going to die of internal injuries from that ass-kicking, since they showed him checking out a bruise in the mirror?

So is Ray's old man going to die of internal injuries from that ass-kicking, since they showed him checking out a bruise in the mirror?

I haven't noticed a lot of foreshadowing, but that caught my eye. I assume his health will be a coming theme, but I think death is a bit dramatic, it would more or less jump the shark if they kill him off.

What looked more like a sinister foreshadow was them mentioning that the passport was rushed. Not sure Avi is coming back from his trip, which may put Ray in another moral dilemma.

Back