RBR Espn 8/18

29-28 Jennings.. righhand and da Jab

Clear

Sometimes that’s a good thing. I hope that the case for you
I've been playing with a new band, replaced a guy and the band already had lots of gigs lined up.

This fight has already exceeded expectations!

He called Andre Ward’s camp in between the second fight with Kovalev and offered to switch, at least that’s the word
Damn, I always sensed "something off" between he and kovalev but it must have deteriorated completely if he offered to switch camps. Sketchy.

38-37 Dim.. 10-8 Jennings with a righhand

Yes, big 10-8 round 4 for Dimitrenko with the knockdown. He was up 29-28 on my card before that anyway.

Damn, I always sensed "something off" between he and kovalev but it must have deteriorated completely if he offered to switch camps. Sketchy.

Sketchy is right.. If you don’t like the guy that’s fine, just don’t work with him. It just seems to show a lack of honor to be willing to reveal inside information

47-47... good come back right by Jennings. Since of urgency paid off

That was Dimitrenko in round 5 as well. And no Mr. biased commentator Jennings was NOT "in control for the most part" before that.

57-56 Jennings.. pushing the pace and out landed his man

Clear

66-66... Dim’s activity took it

Clear

Round seven was split. Dimitrenko outlanded his opponent first part of it, Jennings second part of it so who knows with that one.

Back