RCC 1: Ivan Shtyrkov vs Christian M'Pumbu

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/48314-rcc-1-fighting-in-the-cage-1

qh6Dpv_AizI.jpg

Shtyrkov's record looks really good at first glance, but his fight with Bigfoot was super sloppy and he almost lost multiple times, plus apparently his fight with Monson was super shady and they mislead Monson into thinking it was some kind of exhibition match.

i think it's worth mentioning that Ivan is dropping to LHW for this fight and if everything goes well UFC signs him

Shtyrkov's record looks really good at first glance, but his fight with Bigfoot was super sloppy and he almost lost multiple times, plus apparently his fight with Monson was super shady and they mislead Monson into thinking it was some kind of exhibition match.

Yea what they did against Monson was fucking rotten.

Monson is a shady person himself so yea

How in the hell is Shtyrkov going to make 205? Dude is built like a stone statue

How in the hell is Shtyrkov going to make 205? Dude is built like a stone statue
I think he is only like 6ft and like 240 iirc? Cut down the muscle:cool: and a big weight cut and he's there no problem. All that extra muscle can hold a ton of water also

More than that in comments on Russian site when this fight was announced I've seen one guy said that Shtyrkov's goal is moving down to MW. But not sure if he was serious.

lol yeah, then he popped for roids
His physique reminds me this guy

lol I heard that the Russians let some people pop who are over the hill or didn't perform to their expectations, so that WADA won't get suspicious...because it would be very weird if
all of a sudden no Russians fail tests anymore.

Should have won his UFC fights for better masking agents imo

Back