RDA is Ferguson's best win in the UFC and it was also his best performance. Do you agree or disagree

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
RDA is Ferguson's best win in the UFC and it was also his best performance. Do you agree or disagree?
If you disagree, who do you think is Tony's best win in the ufc? And his most impressive performance?

Man, what a war between Tony and RDA! Both guys really put on a show.

I hope Ferguson comes back in great shape.

War Tony

Yeah, sure. Damn good win to have. Great performance.

Great fight for sure. I hope Tony heals properly and comes back in top shape.

Probably his best, yeah. He outclassed RDA.

He starched barboza better than khabib. Did the same with lee. better fighter imo. shame he didnt get to prove it.

I was surprised how good he did against RDA. Though RDA was going to run through him.

Yes...

But many fighters beats 2018 RDA? not many...

One of the better eye pokes I've seen in MMA

sYSXpR7.jpg

it was a good fight, but people act like Tony outclassed him when really it was a competitive 48-47 decision.

RDA is Ferguson's best win in the UFC and it was also his best performance. Do you agree or disagree?
If you disagree, who do you think is Tony's best win in the ufc? And his most impressive performance?

Man, what a war between Tony and RDA! Both guys really put on a show.

I hope Ferguson comes back in great shape.

War Tony

He outclassed RDA after the eyepokes...

Hopefully Tony will stop wearing sunglasses indoors so he won't trip over wire again.

<36>

You mean after he almost poked his eye out?

He starched barboza better than khabib. Did the same with lee. better fighter imo. shame he didnt get to prove it.
He didn't starch either of them lol did you watch the fights?

Yeah a lot of people expected RDA to run through him. It was a competitive five round fight where Ferguson showed just how gritty and determined he was. Great win.

Yes by far his greatest win over a great former champ!

Proabably, but the Edson fight was equally if not more impressive to me.

Back