RDA is the best man to take the belt from Woodley. Do you agree or disagree?

Usman is so goddamn overrated its not funny.
He's not overated at all. He's a prospect thats beat everyone he's faced and has a skillset that allows him to compete with anyone. It's not pretty , but hes only going to get better. Just cause you don't like him, doesnt mean he's overated.

well he was NCAA D2.

i think usman is easily one of the best, if not the best wrestler at 170. maybe right under woodley, hell he might even be better, which is why i said we still need to see more from him.
Who has he faced to prove he has better wrestling than his credentials suggest?

He hasn't demonstrated anything to suggest he is better than Woodley, Covington or Lawler in wrestling.

Please. Woodley is on an entirely different level than RDA.

Woodley via unanimous decision or KO if RDA's jaw fails him. Lawler's did.

Disagree. RDA’s pressure style will walk him right into a brutal KO loss.

Who has he faced to prove he has better wrestling than his credentials suggest?

He hasn't demonstrated anything to suggest he is better than Woodley, Covington or Lawler in wrestling.
i said he MIGHT be, but we need to see more from him.

i'm not saying he is for sure, just that imo he might be the best wrestler at 170, but still needs to prove it against top guys.

Dont know man... Beat Woodley is a lot to ask for

Even GSP wants nothing to do with him

i said he MIGHT be, but we need to see more from him.

i'm not saying he is for sure, just that imo he might be the best wrestler at 170, but still needs to prove it against top guys.
Ok, but maybe emphasize that is your opinion based on nothing tangible then. And frankly, holding that opinion, imo, is overrating him. He needs to show some evidence before anyone can even present that view.

Woodley's safest path to victory is to take him down and use his size to maintain position. RDA's a natural LW, who's great on top, but doesn't have a dangerous guard. It'll be gloriously boring.

I do like the match-up though since Woodley could forget to wrestle (again) and this time he's not getting away backing up since combination striking is tough to 1-shot counter, and RDA's got the cardio to keep pressing.

Ok, but maybe emphasize that is your opinion based on nothing tangible then. And frankly, holding that opinion, imo, is overrating him. He needs to show some evidence before anyone can even present that view.
i SAID we need to see more from him ffs.

i SAID we need to see more from him ffs.
Seemed that wasn't in regards to his wrestling but him as an MMA fighter. You did have like 5 enters between the two sentences that's where my confusion came from, my bad...

Woodley's safest path to victory is to take him down and use his size to maintain position. RDA's a natural LW, who's great on top, but doesn't have a dangerous guard. It'll be gloriously boring.

I do like the match-up though since Woodley could forget to wrestle (again) and this time he's not getting away backing up since combination striking is tough to 1-shot counter, and RDA's got the cardio to keep pressing.
Pretty much this.

I can see it, but I can also see Woodley koing him.

If Eddie can do it, Tyron could do it.

I can see it, but I can also see Woodley koing him.

If Eddie can do it, Tyron could do it.
Alvarez can hit hard, it´s true, but RDA had passed out from weight cutting the day before the fight. Not saying it would´ve changed the result, but he obviously wasn´t 100% going into the Alvarez fight.

Back