RDA vs Colby - How Does It Go?

Lol RDA by beatdown. I’m gonna love watching it too.

That's the thing, we don't know if RDA can actually stuff Colby's takedowns consistently, especially since Colby is one of those guys that will use the first shot to set up his next attempts.

I brought up the Kim fight because that was against a big, strong grappler that ended up getting outworked by Colby for 15 minutes, which only makes his wrestling look stronger.
Kim is shit. Who the fuck has he beaten? He is so overrated. Colby is levels above kim. Colby deserves to be in top 10 for sure but i dont think he beats rda, usman, till and definitely not woodley.

I rate Colby pretty highly. He's so relentless and probably the best wrestler in the division, I'm not sure RDA will be able to keep Colby from just grinding him out.

Irony is I think RDA has a better chance against Woodley than he does.

Colby is younger, bigger, stronger and has absorbed less damage than Rda in his career. He takes it via decision or tko.

It will look like Rda vs Khebab.
He is barely bigger lmao. Rda weighs the same as him on fight night. If anything rda is denser. Colby has a slight resch advantage.

Kim is shit. Who the fuck has he beaten? He is so overrated. Colby is levels above kim. Colby deserves to be in top 10 for sure but i dont think he beats rda, usman, till and definitely not woodley.
I'm curious as to why you think he wouldn't be able to beat Till.

That's a 50-50 fight for me considering that both guys excel at the area where the other is the weakest. Darren is the most likely party to finish the fight, but he's let guys off the hook before (Ayari and Bojan) so I wouldn't be surprised if Colby managed to rally back from a knockdown and outwrestled Darren.

How does it play out? One more filthy animal going down, and a lot of depressed nerds afterwords

usa_today_10116448.0.jpg
#NerdBash2018 #MakeWelterweightGreatAgain

I rate Colby pretty highly. He's so relentless and probably the best wrestler in the division, I'm not sure RDA will be able to keep Colby from just grinding him out.

Same toughts here. RDA could be able to outwork Woodley for a decision provided that he doesn't get caught with a big shot, but Colby would have a hell of a time actually getting anything done against Woodley.

His best bet would be to try and replicate what Shields did.

Trust me man, Colby hasn´t faced anyone like RDA yet, and RDA has been there with wrestlers before and the only one to have success was Khabib, who´s from a different planet. He is gonna punish Colby on the feet from the start, Colby is not gonna be able to deal with it, he´s gonna crumble.
We will see. I think Colby’s wrestling and cardio win him a clear decision

Same toughts here. RDA could be able to outwork Woodley for a decision provided that he doesn't get caught with a big shot, but Colby would have a hell of a time actually getting anything done against Woodley.

His best bet would be to try and replicate what Shields did.
Woodley is strong where Colby is strong aside from the standup where Woodley is more powerful and crisp. RDA can bring different things to the table against Woodley that Colby couldn’t like the effective pressure striking, better combinations on the feet. He can possibly tire out Woodley if he keeps pushing the striking and has Woodley on the cage. Colby on the other hand is pretty green in the stand up, and Woodley probably wouldn’t be too worried about striking with him at all unlike with RDA

We will see. I think Colby’s wrestling and cardio win him a clear decision
Against a well rounded guy like RDA who's got great striking, you need something to set up your takedowns, you can´t just shoot from the outside, it´s not gonna work. What is Colby gonna use to set up his takedowns? I have a hard to imagine seeing him taking RDA down, but specially keeping him there, specially in a 5 round fight.

Don't know how it will go, but HOPING RDA destroys Colby. The guy is a fucking idiot. Would love to see Khabib move up eventually and maul Colby also.

He is barely bigger lmao. Rda weighs the same as him on fight night. If anything rda is denser. Colby has a slight resch advantage.
rda is a balooned up lightweight... if it wasnt for his frankenstein head he would be even smaller.

I don’t think people realize how good his wrestling is yet. I think they’ll find out against RDA. Granted RDA is good as hell so he portably won’t be successful on every single attempt, but those saying RDA is just gonna maul him are in for a surprise.

People seem to think usman is the better wrestler but usman had trouble taking and keeping Emil meek on the ground. 8/19 on takedowns and meek got up rather quickly with some of them. Colby didn’t need to be on the fence to defend Maia’s takedowns he sprawled and stuffed them in the middle of the octagon which is impressive considering he’s not some massive 170er.

Against a well rounded guy like RDA who's got great striking, you need something to set up your takedowns, you can´t just shoot from the outside, it´s not gonna work. What is Colby gonna use to set up his takedowns? I have a hard to imagine seeing him taking RDA down, but specially keeping him there, specially in a 5 round fight.
I agree in that a single shot won't work, but will RDA be able to defend those subsequent shots that steem from the first one? We shall see.

I don’t think people realize how good his wrestling is yet. I think they’ll find out against RDA. Granted RDA is good as hell so he portably won’t be successful on every single attempt, but those saying RDA is just gonna maul him are in for a surprise.

People seem to think usman is the better wrestler but usman had trouble taking and keeping Emil meek on the ground. 8/19 on takedowns and meek got up rather quickly with some of them. Colby didn’t need to be on the fence to defend Maia’s takedowns he sprawled and stuffed them in the middle of the octagon which is impressive considering he’s not some massive 170er.
I'm waiting to see where Emil goes to see if that was a bad night for Usman, a great performance in hindsight or just his game getting kind of exposed.

Really hope it's not the latter since I've been pretty high on him for quite a few years now.

RDA stuffs the takedowns and lights Colby up on the feet

I'm curious as to why you think he wouldn't be able to beat Till.

That's a 50-50 fight for me considering that both guys excel at the area where the other is the weakest. Darren is the most likely party to finish the fight, but he's let guys off the hook before (Ayari and Bojan) so I wouldn't be surprised if Colby managed to rally back from a knockdown and outwrestled Darren.
I just think till has far too many tools on the feet to beat him. His array of striking abilities is a level above colby. Colby has pretty mediocre stand up. After watching him get bloodied by maia in their fight, i am liking till's chances.

rda is a balooned up lightweight... if it wasnt for his frankenstein head he would be even smaller.

He looks pretty lean at 195 which is his walking weight. He looks like he carries more muscle than colby who is around 184 ish on fight night. His own words. Colby is a pretty average sized welterweight. Actually you could say he is slightly smaller than average.

RDA stuffs all his takedowns and destroys him on the feet via anything he wants.

RDA has all the tools to put another masterful performance and destroy him for 5 rounds. His pace is second to none and has been on a mission to get the belt.

War Rafa! Next WW champ!

Hopefully a vicious highlight reel KO from Dos Anjos

I see it the same way. but SHHH I need people to think RDA is going to win so Colby is a big underdog and I can make bank.

RDA anyway he wants.

I see RDA beating some respect out of Colby. He'll be more humble after this beatdown.

RDA is a demon @ 170 he'll smack the sugar out of Colby's mouth real fast

He is gonna teach Colby this 3 words the hard way.

30708063_1765841896792269_4938189208931008512_o.jpg

Trust me man, Colby hasn´t faced anyone like RDA yet, and RDA has been there with wrestlers before and the only one to have success was Khabib, who´s from a different planet. He is gonna punish Colby on the feet from the start, Colby is not gonna be able to deal with it, he´s gonna crumble.

The guy who had some trouble striking against Maia? Yeah.. Pretty sure it's RDA by KO/TKO

Lol RDA by beatdown. I’m gonna love watching it too.
<6>{<BJPeen}<{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}><{nope}>{<RR}<mma1><28><36>

Back