Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score

Legit fighters dropping the wisdom

images

My attempt to get some likes!!

Dominican women all day

the camera man in the first video seems to be excellent at his job. he is an inspiration really

Lol I bet

Love the intro pain!!
thanks. i decided to put that in all the fight predictions. also found some old footage of jeff and dewey goofing around so decided to put a dance intro.

also, wtf is up with the forum change? not sure i like it

it's bullshit. why on earth does someone always feel like they need to "improve" something that doesn't need improvement?!

I thought the same thing the first time they changed it back in 2015 (I think it was then). Took a while to get used to but it got better. More media options, etc. were nice.

But now I'm not so sure. Allowing people to change their own s/n's is going to be a disaster. TeTe said that the old theme will be an option soon so we can visually switch it back.

I thought the same thing the first time they changed it back in 2015 (I think it was then). Took a while to get used to but it got better. More media options, etc. were nice.

But now I'm not so sure. Allowing people to change their own s/n's is going to be a disaster. TeTe said that the old theme will be an option soon so we can visually switch it back.
true, i hated the old change too. but it was horribly orange at the start, then they mellowed the theme down a bit.

the biggest issue i have is with changing the contrast. it's more difficult to read now.

or i'm just a grumpy old man, that's always an option.

Back