Votes: 21 16.3%

• Total voters

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And then provide the story behind it.

For me, she's a 9.

I was a groomsman and she was the maid of honor. I'd say it was just the wedding atmosphere and me being the only single guy, but she actually kept in touch with me until I got a serious girlfriend despite her living in Arizona and me in NC. I would absolutely have dated her if she wasn't a few thousand miles away

I want to say 8.5, so I just went with 8 to be humble/modest

I've been with an 8.5, an 8, and a 7.5

Had a chance to have a 3 way with the 8 and her best friend, who was a solid 9, but I declined like an idiot because I thought my buddy had feelings for her.......learned later he wish I went for it because he just wanted to bang her and had no feelings for her. FML.

A lot of perceived 10s from my drug/partying days. Not sure how I'd rate em sober though. Ignorance is bliss

Last edited:
My buddy and I tag teamed an 8/10. She was in town visiting her cousin from Pennsylvania, she was into both of us since we were firefighters. And she figured it was as good a time as any to knock an item off her bucket list, which was sleeping with two guys at once.

Win/Win for everyone. It was fun putting her on the rotisserie.

Had my fair share of Bangkok 10's. Outside of Thailand though, the best looking was probably a 7

Five twos, and an 8 once.

She was so hot I went through two years of hell to keep her happy. Looked very much like Emily ratjakowski

I don't believe the person who voted 1 or the person who voted 10

I only sleep with 1's or lower just to make them feel good and to continue making me feel like sheet.

9 for sure.

10 needs a personality imo

My 9 was a crazy bipolar 19 year old chick who I nailed many times over 2 months when i was 31.

On the negative side, she never liked being on top. In fact, almost every session was doggy style or prone bone except once in missionary.

My 9 was a crazy bipolar 19 year old chick who I nailed many times over 2 months when i was 31.

On the negative side, she never liked being on top. In fact, almost every session was doggy style or prone bone except once in missionary.

Prone bone is her on her belly?

10 when I was a freshman. I had 0 game so I just kept distance whenever she tried to talk to me. Neighbors.

I remember being at the quarter soda machine on the walk back from school and it was dropping money every time you put a quarter in, so me and my friends were milking that bitch dry and she walks up and I toss a quarter and let her know. She counters with a "How big is your dick?" And her friends bust up laughing and in a miracle stroke of wit I responded back with "How big is your mouth?" And walked away because I wasn't going to get cornered into admitting to an average sized dick. But after that I had her.

As an adult she'd go on to fuck little Wayne and he bought her a fucking house. Mexican/philipino hybrid vigor and a Barbie doll face. Legitimately the most beautiful girl I met in life.

interesting almost everyone has voted an 8 or 9. Obviously that can't be true.

My ex was an actress. Gorgeous face and had a genetically gifted figure despite not working out. All my friends were jealous and people (men and women included) turned their heads to look at her in public. They probably thought why the fuck is she with that above average looking manlet (since they didn't know I'm a sherdogger).
I give her a 9 and not a 10 because if she worked out her ass would've been even better. She was also batshit crazy which affected how much I was attracted to her in the end.

Back