Votes: 1 0.8%

Votes: 2 1.6%

Votes: 3 2.3%

Votes: 15 11.6%

Votes: 41 31.8%

Votes: 42 32.6%

Votes: 21 16.3%

• Total voters
oh there were quite a few of them at all of those parties.

The meat packing district used to be shady and full of trannies when I lived in NYC. Gentrification and now the high line has escalated the cost of that area so imagine they've moved somewhere else.

It's funny how people take these rating systems so fucking seriously, while they are purely subjective.

The meat packing district used to be shady and full of trannies when I lived in NYC. Gentrification and now the high line has escalated the cost of that area so imagine they've moved somewhere else.
Ya its basically now a slightly more affordable Soho now. Very hip and trendy.

tbh need more pics to judge.
first one can turn out to be beautiful or ugly, thats a weird angle really. If Google got me pics for the right RuRu (hell if I know who she is) she's a 6.
also I have a strong feeling that with the second girl - it's her best photo. if it is, she's a 7, if not - an 8.

7545_E155_5_A29_4_AA4_97_C9_81_E3_F44051_D4.jpg

My view is a 9 or 10 should be a gal who can make a living off her looks alone. 8's can be super hot, but not making a living off their looks.

10's, 9.s - can make a living off looks alone
8's - hot but are not 'getting paid' hot
7's - normal really good looking girls you would see in your local bar
6's - cute or good looking. Typically marrying type good looking gals.
5's - not ugly but also not what most would call good looking but where the bulk of hte population is
4's and under - Uggo's

In my life I would say I have one 9 and quite a few 8's but mostly 7's. NO 5's or below.

Uh what? 0-8 should be uggos and 9-10 is considered hot. This is Sherdog. We only bang 9s and 10s.

Thick figure in the US=fat. I’ve seen examples of thick several times on here before.

I hate that. Most people seem to think that word means ‘fat fuck’ but.. no. Same with curvy. Since when did curvy mean shaped like a fucking orange?

had two that I considered 9s, one looked like a prime Janet Jones Gretzky, the other looked very similar to Famke Janssen......... yes they both dumped me. Had another that physically was a solid 8, she had the best ass I'd ever seen and the girl didn't work out at all. The problem was she had a shittier personality than me and that's saying something, she was smart but just not socially adept.

Wonder if somewhere on a cooking forum there are women arguing about being truthful about being with a “Chad” or not lol

Almost every single vote is 8 or higher.

ITT either blatant liars, or people using a horrible dishonest/inaccurate rating scale.

Let's be real here...

Almost every single vote is 8 or higher.

ITT either blatant liars, or people using a horrible dishonest/inaccurate rating scale.

Let's be real here...
Right the berry can’t have that many Chads

This is sooooo subjective as to be useless. I would pay like $10-$20 to manhandle or be handled by Nia Jax. While I’m sure some of you wouldn’t go near her with my penis.

Back